Author Topic: Quick, read this before it comes down ...  (Read 909 times)

mx250

Re: Quick, read this before it comes down ...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 12:57:56 am »
HER or the CAR?

Your Choice...

But The Car is Better Looking & A Whole Lot Cheaper!

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS

As much as this car & my wife are loved and will be missed. I am forced to part with both, So my loss is your gain here. The car has less than 10,000 miles on it, her- a little more-just saying. The car has never seen snow, she can be as cold as ice. The car was garage stored when not in use, she is making me move out to the garage. This car has extraordinary acceleration with the 6.2L V8, superior handling, excellent value, head-turning looks, unique interior design, great fuel economy, and a throaty boasting exhaust, which beats a bitchy mouth any day.

Lets Compare Spec’s

2010 Chevrolet Camaro                                 Soon To Be Ex-Wife

Muscle Car                                                       Pretentious Witch

SS Model                                                          Snob Model

High Performance Motor                                    Motor Mouth Low performance brain

Extraordinary Acceleration                                 Wants Reparations

6.2L LS3 V8 producing 426 hp @ 5900 rpm         36 27 39 @ 5”8’

Produces 420 lb·ft at 4600 rpm                           Produced My Kids

6-Speed Manual Transmission                             1-Speed... Slow

Active Fuel Management                                     Active Micro Management

Independent Four-Wheel Suspension System        Fully Dependant Decision Making System

StabiliTrak electronic stability/traction control        Unstable & No Control

Competitive/Sport modes                                    Vindictive Modus Operandi

Launch Control                                                   Launches argument at every opportunity

6 Standard Air Bags                                            Mother In Law Windbag

RS Appearance Package                                      Gave Up on Appearance

RS-Specific Taillamps and Wheels                         used rear end needs clearence lights

Spoiler                                                               Spoiled

HID Headlamps with Integrated Halo Rings           Devil Horns Glowing red eys and sags in all the wrong places

Variable-Rate Power Steering                               Variable-Rate Bitch Mode

Throaty Exhaust                                                  Throating Nothing, Ever

Precision Handling                                               Loose on entry

Under 10k Miles                                                  Over 10k Miles

Supercar Performance                                         Winning Drama Performance

Neon Trim Lighting Color Matched To Interior        Carpet does not match the drapes

16 cty/24 hwy mpg                                             2 hours between Tim Hortons

Rally Stripe package in inferno orange                  Baby Stripe package-in Stretch Mark White

Competitive/Sport modes                                    Passive/Aggressive Modes

Brembo Four Piston Disc Brake Systems               Doesn’t Know when To Stop

Two Tone Leather Interior                                   To Tan Leather Exterior

Never had any problems                                     Too Many to list

Full Onboard Diagnostic System OBD-II               Unable to Diagnose Problem

Rack and Pinion Steering                                    Armpit Rack

I hear that the proposed Marriage Counciling and Reconciliation meeting has been cancelled ::).

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Quick, read this before it comes down ...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 09:04:43 am »
What a bullshit lie !!! 
According to Steve Gall at CD8 Mad Max production has been moved to the US as the deserts are drier there and filming is to commence asap........this guys mate bidded on it and won and now there off to have 15 seconds of fame casting in the film  ;D ....never ever trust people on ebay   ;)  ;D

I still give this one 10/10 true grit stuff off a jeep forum that Marcfx found  ;D  ;D
http://ozvmx.com/community/index.php?topic=16924.0
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/96-jeep-cherokee-need-opinions-1149721/
Best is in the West !!