Author Topic: CD8 weather..  (Read 11723 times)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: CD8 weather..
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2011, 09:58:35 am »
just got a message from Macca the MC for the weekend and he is stuck at airport, no flights out due to volcanic ash cloud.

not too many happy faces here today(Brissie Airport)....apparentley some roads in NSW are flooded and other cd8vmx road crews heading south have come to a screaming holt also :(
All clear for a western exit to Perth though..
cheers us two, sipping latte's  ::)  ;D
Best is in the West !!

Offline SLAWESY

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2011, 10:57:47 am »
Had a great time even though not much time riding, met a lot of great people and had a lot of compliments on my Maico and even a few offers to purchase. I had to leave Sunday morning due to some light fingered louie who stole my race pants that were hanging up drying outside of our camper van. Please send me your contact details so I can send you the matching top you left behind, it would be a shame to break up a set.

Sorry to hear that "KTMaico"..... bloody arseholes, do you have any photos of them (the riding gear) to post on here so everyone can keep an eye out..

Thought we could leave the "big city" type crap behind for a least one weekend of the year... Hope the mongrel is riding in them when "kama" strikes back on the trail. >:(
YZ125E, RM250T

Is it way too small? A bit of work with the heat gun or hot water could soften it enough to fit if it's close. Maybe some rubber friendly grease as well.
Mainline "classic"

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2011, 06:37:32 pm »
KTMaico hope your stuff just got misplaced, Ive` just driven 1700k`s home with someone else`s boots and gear :-X :-\ :)  Great weekend, Very damp drive home.
Couple of CR`s

Offline 2 shocks

• A-Grade
  • Gods Country !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2011, 07:56:23 pm »
just got a message from Macca the MC for the weekend and he is stuck at airport, no flights out due to volcanic ash cloud.

Well, the trek home has started. Yes, Macca, Mark C & Mr Maico all waiting with anticipation at Brisbane Airport early morning, only to be told, sorry lads and with flights fully booked over the next 2 days in light of the back log, an executive decision was made to hire a car and head home. Last I heard, the 3 muskateers were feeding it up at Macca's in Dubbo  ;D ;D

Mrs Maico #54

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2011, 09:58:25 am »
the 3 muskateers  ;D ;D
Mrs Maico #54

Hope they have a few of those green cans for mr maicos birthday this arvo at knock off time...  :P
Have a great day  8)
cheers West Side
Best is in the West !!