Author Topic: So, who is coming to Classic Dirt?  (Read 8246 times)

ted

Re: So, who is coming to Classic Dirt?
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2011, 07:11:39 pm »
Sorry Bill...$ 1200.00 AUD SYDNEY... LONDON return THAI airways today..OK back to normal programming

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2011, 07:18:19 pm »
Ill be there with a few KTM's one of which is the fastest air cooled 250 you will ever ride. If you need a spot to sleep over on Wednesday night about 6 hours from Sydney PM me.   

I'll be bringing the big girl from Fri night through till Sun.

The bike, not the Mrs.

Slakey... where you gonna camp?
Is there a KTM Kompound?

I need to be near the KTM gurus to sort some carburation issues...

Brad has decided not to take any KTM's so I'm sure I wont have enough to make a good display , Unless you can round up another 10 or so?
I plan to camp down near the creek close to Klub Kevlar if there's room.
I'm not camping on Thursday night I'm booked into the Pub , I have to drop off some equipment for one of the trade stands and help set up. Then I will be relaxing back at the pub.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 10:26:54 am by Slakewell »
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2011, 07:20:18 pm »
look forward to a margareeta bill
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

TM BILL

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2011, 07:48:59 pm »
Sorry Bill...$ 1200.00 AUD SYDNEY... LONDON return THAI airways today..OK back to normal programming

Ted fair go  ;D what dates i need to go to europe after CD cut me in  ;D

Offline pmcburney

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2011, 08:11:12 am »
Ill be there with a few KTM's one of which is the fastest air cooled 250 you will ever ride. If you need a spot to sleep over on Wednesday night about 6 hours from Sydney PM me.   

I'll be bringing the big girl from Fri night through till Sun.

The bike, not the Mrs.

Slakey... where you gonna camp?
Is there a KTM Kompound?

I need to be near the KTM gurus to sort some carburation issues...

Brad has decided not to take any KTM's so I'm sure I wont have enough to make a good display , Unless you can round up another 10 or so?
I'm helping set up a trade stand on Thursday so I plan to camp down near the creek close to Klub Kevlar if there's room.

Fair enough.

If you're setup by the time I roll in on Friday evening, I'll have a chat to you about space nearby for my porta-shade and other crap.

Would be good to be reasonably close by to the KTM knowledge even if there isn't a 'Kompound' as such.

Ta
Paul

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2011, 09:40:21 am »
Just a quick reminder guys...  allowing setting up of Trade Stands on Thursday is not to allow people to "jump the queue" and arrive Thursday to set up camp. 

That's just not fair on everyone else.  ::)

Entry on Thursday will be stictly limited to people with issued passes only and there will be professional security on the gate to make sure there are no exceptions.

And by the way, people with ellaborate stories, like the guy last year who claimed to be "delivering Shoey's generator"  (and wasn't) will end up being disappointed.  :P

Alistair Johnson
VMX Magazine

« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 11:44:00 am by AjayVMX »

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2011, 08:49:15 pm »
OK everyone...

Registration for Riding at Suzuki Classic Dirt 8 is now closed - we have a full house of 600 riders!  :o

Please note that this does not mean that entry to the event is closed - just that if you decide to come along and had not registered to ride prior to now, you won't be able to ride.  You will however be able to check out the thousands of bikes, meet the people and enjoy the other aspects of Classic Dirt that make the event much much more than just a ride.  ;D

PB20

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2011, 09:38:40 pm »
cool!! Cant wait!