Author Topic: Oceania VMX NZ Results and photos  (Read 6187 times)

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
Re: Oceania VMX NZ Results and photos
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 05:06:16 pm »
#39 Jonah, is the son of the legend and all time 'good bastard'  Eno.  Jonah once said at our prizegiving a couple of years ago..... "that he would like to ride the old man's CZ400 and take the dust off top gear"  ;) (his words, not mine)  but the way he was making that TM125 fly over the jumps I think if he was on 'the old man's bike he would still be in the air now...  ;D
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 05:10:56 pm »
#39 Jonah, is the son of the legend and all time 'good bastard'  Eno.  Jonah once said at our prizegiving a couple of years ago..... "that he would like to ride the old man's CZ400 and take the dust off top gear"  ;) (his words, not mine)  but the way he was making that TM125 fly over the jumps I think if he was on 'the old man's bike he would still be in the air now...  ;D

Great to see them still involved...125 good training--------400
Best wish's to Plucka Oldfart down at the swamp.May a truer Legend emerge  ;D  :P
cheers west side
Best is in the West !!

Offline geraldo

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 07:00:14 am »
yes Brent J , 98 is me Geraldo , my 1st ride back for a long long time , rode like a squid but had a great time , was the finish flag man when not out riding so was busy all day , you will have to come over for one of these events , the taupo event to be run every two years - alternating with the Johnny Old