Author Topic: and so the years roll on........  (Read 1266 times)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
and so the years roll on........
« on: April 16, 2011, 09:54:06 pm »
The Paul Feeney Group is pleased to announce the arrival of the eagerly anticipated Enduro World Championship winning TE 250 Meo Replica.
The Meo Replica has been limited to only 100 units worldwide and the Australian market allocation has experienced strong demand with only a small number still available.

The high demand is a direct result of the outstanding specification level of the Meo Replica and the very attractive price point of $12995.00 MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) excluding dealer and statutory charges.

The fortunate few purchasers of the new TE 250 MEO Replica will receive an outstanding racing machine equipped with the highest quality components derived from Husqvarna's competition experience.
Engine performance is enhanced by the addition of a Leo Vince full titanium racing exhaust with carbon muffler end cap plus carbon fibre header pipe and muffler heat shields.

The front suspension consists of Kayaba forks with sealed cartridges derived from the motocross range providing outstanding response in the toughest conditions, while the CNC triple clamps offers additional strength with reduced mass and adjustable offset for improved steering response.

The bike is equipped with a range of dedicated special parts to both enhance the rider comfort and control plus the additional benefits of weight reduction:

Footrest in light material and wider section,
Engine guard in aluminium,
Fuel tank cap in ergal
Oil tank cap in aluminum.
The Husqvarna racing- handlebar protection pad, the Dalla Valle seat with anti slip cover and, obviously, the limited edition Antoine Meo factory racing sticker kit, complete the equipment list of a bike with no compromises, dedicated to all riders who live to succeed.
Best is in the West !!

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: and so the years roll on........
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 12:57:59 pm »
fullnoise.com
 The AORC (Australian Off Road Championship) rounds 3 and 4 saw Australia's premier off road s racers head to a very wet and cold Hedley, Victoria.

Saturdays Round 3 Cross country style event played into the hands of Husqvarna Racings Glenn Kearney, given his recent GNCC experience, and after a less than ideal start Kearney pushed on in the challenging conditions to push Toby Price all the way to the flag, in the end finishing a very close 2nd to Price with Chris Hollis rounding out third position.

Round 4 on Sunday had riders competing in the more familiar sprint event format. With conditions still less than ideal the top five places would end up being covered by mere seconds with Kearney finishing 3rd in class to secure valuable additional points for the 2011 title chase.

"I am stoked with the strong finish in round 3, I felt I was struggling early and the course was deteriorating with each lap. I took the option to change my stepper seat to a flatter style to allow me to move around the bike better during the fuel stop and it paid off with consistent time gains despite the track conditions. Thanks again to the team at PFG Husqvarna and of course our sponsors." Kearney said.
Bartosz Oblucki had a rough weekend after finisheing 3rd in the E2 class, "I am still adapting to the Australian event format and the conditions over the weekend proved challenging to say the least. Sunday was a better day for me however I was still feeling the effects of the crash on Saturday. I am looking forward to the next round at Dungog in 3 weeks." Bartosz! said.

Husqvarna mounted Damien Smith dominated both rounds at Hedley in the veterans' class by securing victories in Saturdays gruelling 3 hour Cross Country mud bath and the sprint on Sunday on his Husqvarna TE 310.
Best is in the West !!

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: and so the years roll on........
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 09:37:04 am »

Footrest in light material and wider section,
Engine guard in aluminium,
Fuel tank cap in ergal
Oil tank cap in aluminum.
The Husqvarna racing- handlebar protection pad, the Dalla Valle seat with anti slip cover and, obviously, the limited edition Antoine Meo factory racing sticker kit

Yep they certainly went out there on the specification, still the bike comes pretty loaded with the good stuff.
formerly Marc.com