Author Topic: Some more Great Old photo's  (Read 2120 times)

Offline number8

• Legend
    • View Profile
Some more Great Old photo's
« on: April 03, 2011, 06:18:17 am »
These are from Peter Hanssons F/book page former GP & Enduro Rider,

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=100000265798507&aid=6803&closeTheater=1

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Some more Great Old photo's
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 07:39:12 am »
Your right #8 there is some great shots in that lot.
p.s. did you forget to turn the clock back as well ??? ;D

Stan.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 07:50:41 am by Stan S »

Offline number8

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 07:53:50 am »
Na,Stan

We don't have daylight saving here just my normal wakey time,you should get on to f/b Herman came out of the Woodwork the other day,there's always some new pic's come up.

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 08:03:01 am »
Na,Stan

We don't have daylight saving here just my normal wakey time,you should get on to f/b Herman came out of the Woodwork the other day,there's always some new pic's come up.

Yeah I've registered but that's as far as i got. I been bagging my kids for wasting time on it for so long I'm not game to tell them I signed up. Did you talk to Herman on it?

Regards Stan.

Offline number8

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 08:14:20 am »
We just hooked up had a brief conversation said he was doing okay had been in hospital but did'nt say what for? I was the same with my kids but it it's far better than I thought re connected with quite a few people,it's worth it and real easy to catch up,spoke with Grant the other morning just before he was heading out to golf on it,LOL  ;D

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 08:20:17 am »
We just hooked up had a brief conversation said he was doing okay had been in hospital but did'nt say what for? I was the same with my kids but it it's far better than I thought re connected with quite a few people,it's worth it and real easy to catch up,spoke with Grant the other morning just before he was heading out to golf on it,LOL  ;D

Grant's not interested in HBBB or CD8?

Stan.

Offline number8

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 08:22:14 am »
Told Him I was coming down to HBBB and he was going to see about comin out Sat or Sun,

mx250

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 08:25:36 am »
Great photos. There's one with a Husky with a front end broken off. Not long after is another with the suspension fully bottomed out coming off a jump. You can see the stress put into the frame at the steering head.

The enduro shots are great as well - really takes you back. How about riding enduro's in the snow with open face helmets!!!! I've ridden in the snow and loved it but that's with a full face helmet and googles. The activity of riding keeps you warm but with a No Face helmet..........

Thanks again. Great pixies.

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 08:32:21 am »
They are great photo`s, a treasure to keep, the 60`s and 70`s where the best years of motorcycling.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 08:59:42 am »
Fantastic ..Thanks.. havent seen real deep mud like that for a few years now  ;D
Have sent onto a few other vintage FBer's who I know will also get big buzz out of them pics!!
cheers A
Best is in the West !!

TooFastTim

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 10:30:09 am »
Great to see Peter Hannsen is still around. He's a bit of a novelty being an enduro rider who changed to MX (usually it's the other way around. And they're not very successful).