Author Topic: Good news for once. Stolen bikes recovered. They are still Ar#*holes  (Read 4109 times)

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
At the weekend cops went to a property near DT's place on a noise complaint & recovered 9 bikes. The bloke, if you can call him that, that lived there abused the cops and said he didn't give a sh*t what his kids done. Apparently there was 4 of them the youngest 9yo, he was used to climb through windows etc. & unlock doors.

The "Dad" was only charged with recieving stolen goods, hiding behind his kids. What hope have the kids got in life with a lowlife scumbag like him to look up to?
At least his name will get around the district.

Anyway, contact the Ballarat police 0353366000 if you have had a bike knocked off recently. I know it's a long shot as I dont think they travelled far from home but you never know.

One win to the good ones, 6,789,546,563,234 to go.

Viper666
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 11:22:54 am by Viper666 »
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Good news for once. Stolen bikes recovered. They are still Ar#*holes
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 12:07:32 pm »
Can’t help wondering about future society when some of  these poor kids are being raised by humans that chose to be turds instead.

A fortnight ago, 3.05pm school out time, while pumping my kayak toward a high bridge, I saw a bunch of primary school kids in the company of a hippopotamus pushing a pram across it. The kids and the hippopotamus were verbally communicating, so I thought worst case scenario I will probably get spat on. As soon as I entered their blind spot, I changed course to exit under the next bridge arch instead.

The primary school turds ambushed me with solid half house bricks, while paddling and facing away from them. The first one a surprise and missed me by only two foot.
I assume I may have drowned, if it had king hit me unconscious, in the rear crown.

On the point of boiling rage, I asked the hippopotamus that watched on, why she did not stop them, or warn me? She replied in gargled hippopotumy “I didn’t do nothing"
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 12:31:24 pm by MICK-DE »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 01:05:40 pm »
Was her husband with her? J

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 01:52:19 pm »
Was her husband with her? J

No Jerry. If that were the case. I would be Incarcerated. For the following two hours, I a have never felt such disgust and rage in my life. I couldn't stop thinking of all the truckies that have copped unsuspecting death in a similar way, from similar scum over recent years. Nearly everyone knows me here and where I live. I have been waiting to see if anyone would come to defend her honour, but, no. I suspect he has chewed his arm off.

In hindsight, I should have reported it to the school and police, but have been busy working for the last two weeks and figured the easiest and less time consuming path if I ever get time to go kayaking again, would be to avoid the bridge at school hours.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:27:14 pm by MICK-DE »

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 05:28:23 pm »
Funny thing is those people are usually the ones who scream the loudest when it happens to them.

Console yourself in the fact that they usually live miserable lives and nothing good ever happens to them.  If it doeshappen to, then it's usually a precursor to more misery.

I learnt long ago that the more positive energy you put into your life the richer it becomes.  All negative energy quickly turns to rot.  Come to think of it that may of even been the original concept of religious teachings.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 05:47:17 pm »
Yes, it was unhealthy the way I boiled for the next two hours. I thought exactly that, be happy, before I pop a gasket, or unjustly focus my rage.

But this thread has bought it back in to mind, just made me recollect how serious it was and it I do nothing and some other poor bugger cops it(death), Welllllllllll, you know.

So I just reported it to the school and police.

All have taken it very seriously indeed. I told them of the disgusting way in which I then spoke at the time. They said they don't blame me ::) 

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 06:25:53 pm »
Good for you Mick. Baby hippo's shouldn't be too hard to find for the cop's. J

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 06:38:47 pm »
Not sure if I could identify the kids, because I was paddling for my life in the opposite direction whilst screaming profanities. The baby Hippos did the Harold Holt as soon as they unloaded. But I have a firm mental picture of the struggling to escape pram pushing mummy hippo's face. That's why I told the police of my verbal out rage, in case it comes up latter.

The school and police are starting with addressing a complete assembly.

Really don't want to be the focus of a few unidentified little magots, but I am glad I have reported it, at least.
If somebody were to die from it, I would be left feeling pretty weak, that I said nothing.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:29:04 pm by MICK-DE »

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 07:48:04 pm »
You did the right thing to report it Mick, others will be on the lookout now.

It was many years back when we were coming home late along the Mulgrave freeway when something struck the car as we went under an over pass. It hit really hard and splattered crap over the car. I thought it was a half full stubby the impact was that great.  Called the cops but they weren’t that interested as they knew they would be gone by the time they got there.
Next day on closer inspection I realized it was an egg, but that egg at 100 Kph was one hell of an impact. I think it was lucky it hit next to the pillar otherwise I reckon it would have cracked the windscreen.
If that’s what an egg feels like I wouldn’t want to meet a rock from one of these dickheads.

My other beef is school zones.
Kids reckon they have the right of way and just walk out through the traffic. Had to brake hard for the dickheads a few times now, and they are safe in the knowledge that if I hit them I would be the one that cops the grief for hitting some ones ‘innocent’ little darling.
I’m not usually one to be biased but it does seem like this is at its worst outside private schools.
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 08:12:33 pm »
I have to reprogram myself when I am in NZ and Aussie to hide my valuables in the boot of the car and never leave my bike where I can't see it.

You know what happened in Japan after the earthquake and Tsunami, people were polite and helped each other to start the clean up. In Christchurch they were busy home invading and looting stores. At a bunch of different levels from the Members of Parliament rorting their expenses to the Private Investment Banks, to the cops on the make, from the top down we are prepared to rip anybody we find off.

No wonder the kids are a bunch of little hoods, they are not shown anything else these days.
formerly Marc.com

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 09:24:31 pm »
the rock throwing shit from little asswipes has become a daily thing up here on the  logan motorway.never been hit but in the years ive been driving i know a few who have.there was a video on tv this morning of a mother and son team who in 1 shoplifting spree stole over $1000 worth,the son is 10 years old.in another on the news thismorning a vet is in the shit for releasing video footage of a young boy doing $2500 damage to his vet clinic the boy was throwing rocks at the vets front plate glass windows and breaking them the little dickwad is 8 years old.nothing but pieces of shit with parents that are no better.cheers gary

Offline KTMaico

• A-Grade
  • "Love or Lust it's always a Maico"
    • View Profile
    • Maico Lovers & Fans
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 09:49:13 pm »
Ditto on the rock from a overpass, I had the same experience. Pacific motorway near Mt Gravvatt in Brisbane. Now that everyone knows that this sort of fools play can injure or kill someone the punishment should be greater. Realistically, manslaughter, murder or grievous assault. Any kid or adult caught doing this sort of $&%^should feel the full extent of the law. The inbreeds don't raise children they are there for the family allowance and benefits, as long as they are left alone the kids seem to run amok.

You did the right thing in reporting them and I am sure that they will be counselled if they are identified. You may have saved someone from serious injury or worse. Usually hippo's have their offspring to different fathers, after all who would go there twice  :)
1981 Maico 490 (Special Build)
1979 Husqvarna CR250
1975 Suzuki RH250
1975 Suzuki RM125 S
1959 Mk1 Jaguar 3.4 4 speed manual with O/Drive

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 10:18:42 pm »
A kid that attempted to steal from us got a criminal record good luck for him with getting a job travelling etc etc and not to mention if I see him around again. ;)

Every area every income level there are the slim few that are cock heads I hate how you talk to alot of younger people and they won't acknowledge you just look at there feet.

I thought the video where Casey slams the tool that was picking on him was great but they suspended him for sticking up for himself the kid went on the news claiming he was the victim he was definetly on a highway to jail. ;)
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 02:51:50 pm »
Result already; warning, not VMX.

The school and police have just recontacted me.

They held a full assembly. I had said five assailants, six fessed up to being in the group. Three of them fessed up to being the missile launchers. Which three was exactly as I reported.

The boys said the beautiful lady pushing the pram was just their by coincidence and unrelated to them. And her verbal communication was to discourage them(boy is my face red ::) ::) ::), generously endowed  lady :-*). Boy, how easy wars can start ::).

Any how, their parents are the next liaison.

Another bloody funeral attended today. I think it was bringing death to front of my mind. And the fact that I had let it go unreported.

I didn’t tell people in the area when it happened.
I was unsure what to do? Given I was a terrible kid once, I never did any shit like that but.

But truly, it is amazing how much better I felt when supportive words came from other members of this forum yesterday.
This forum has done more than improve my spelling, Thank you for the support, it made a big difference, and gave me the confidence to deal calmly with all concerned.       

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 03:06:40 pm »
 :D  oh Mick-De -- beautiful stuff..feel good..  8)  8)
Long live the Hippo lady  ;D  :-*
cheer A
Best is in the West !!