Author Topic: Cairns shaking now.  (Read 9452 times)

oldfart

Re: Cairns shaking now.
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 08:16:20 pm »
Leith, they are just numbers and nothing more .....we have been thru 10 -10 -10   and this year it will be 11 -11 -11. Just another day.
Global warmin they rekon. 

Well recently i had read a few things about some guys saying 'oh it should last me till 2012' and i had no idea what they were on about and then i looked it (2012) up and suposedly the world is ment to end in 2012 which was news to me. Everytime they say the world is gonna end it never does though. People get all paranoid and stock up on tinned food, battery powered radios and dolphin torches and nothing ever happens. Maybe all these natural disasters are a lead up though?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 08:21:11 pm by oldfart »

GT43

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 10:59:18 pm »
I'm not a believer in dates either, such as the "Dec 21st 2012".

I hope this blokes wrong from this link below, otherwise I wont get my bikes done :-\.

But it looks like "Climate Change" is Celestial, and the Government knows this and so does the Bureau of Meteorology being associated with the Australian Space Agency.
This information is leaking from the US Navy and Military intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpbiuKTtMZo&playnext=1&list=PL461362614B0B5A35

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2011, 07:41:53 am »
That guy's a crock. I just sat through almost 2 hrs of I'm not sure what.
First he claims it's the desalination of the earths ocean that are going to bring the earth down, then it's solar activity (the suns 11 yr cycle). Then it's the 10th planet in the solar system that comes by every 36000 yrs that's disrupting the earths electrical balance.
Strangley all his facts could be purhased in his books and videos. Even a surival guide.

Offline JC

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2011, 10:05:04 am »
Innisfail actually. It's only a little one but who knows whats around the corner.
http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2011/03/15/154335_local-news.html

Yeh, thats near us. We're 30-40Km from Innisfail as the crow flies & the epicentre was 30km off coast of Innisfail.

Nobody around here felt a thing - wouldn't have known it happened except that the media told us.

Another point that came to me is that many of these disasters seem to occur in 'third world' countries and are given a bit of superficial media coverage and then they (and our interest) moves on to the next headline grabber. When the disaster happens to occur in a developed country like NZ or Japan, they send in Kotchie and Carl Stephanovic and we get saturation coverage. The balance is all wrong

Thoroughly agree Mark. The same occurred to me. When we had the Bris floods, Brazil had huge floods w massive landslides that killed 300-400 people among the poorer folk, but it hardly rated a mention while Bris was news all over the western world. Seems like we value western lives more highly than others'.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 10:06:45 am by JC »

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 10:56:04 am »
Another point that came to me is that many of these disasters seem to occur in 'third world' countries and are given a bit of superficial media coverage and then they (and our interest) moves on to the next headline grabber. When the disaster happens to occur in a developed country like NZ or Japan, they send in Kotchie and Carl Stephanovic and we get saturation coverage. The balance is all wrong.

Unless the media can apply 'McClurg's Law' ie if the McClurgs or Indoorapilly were visiting that 3rd world country at the time.The race is on to get them, the relatives the neighbours anyone that has a connection to them on the telle.
That's about right John.
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline IT490K1983

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 01:35:23 pm »
Who is this Mother Earth being or person that is referred to as the one responsible for all the recent happenings.  :-\ :-\ We are responsible for all that we do and say and it's not to Mother Earth.  ::) ::)

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2011, 03:51:25 pm »
Who is this Mother Earth being or person that is referred to as the one responsible for all the recent happenings.  :-\ :-\ We are responsible for all that we do and say and it's not to Mother Earth.  ::) ::)

So who amongst us is "doing" these Earthquakes?

Offline huskibul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2011, 05:23:34 pm »
   I have a sneaking suspicion it it might be related to slakey's avatar  ::)

Offline lyle2212

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2011, 09:54:22 pm »
Greenhouse emissions, global warming, climate change ,earthquakes everywhere,,...blah blah blah ,. FACT..Scientists have already stated that the world has actually cooled down over the past few years. Bloody Gillard and her carbon tax, what a load of crap.  FACT..  If Australia was to stop emmiting greenhouse gases today then China would replace our Carbon emmisions in 9 months as they are currently building one coal fired Power Station every week.  Global warming, look at the history of the earth,yes folks the Earths climate does actually change from time to time. Ancient Egypt and the pharoahs came to an end because of 300 years of drought, don,t you people watch the discovery channel??? And as for Earthquakes, I lived on the Island of Sumbawa in Indonesia for 7 years and we had tremors over there almost every day of the week. If the world is truly coming to an end as the doomsday prophets are continually spruiking, then why even worry about. I mean REALLY whats the point???????

Evil Rudy

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2011, 08:09:35 pm »
I blame Guns n' Roses... that last album was a pile of horse hockey.

Offline Fabulous

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 08:30:39 pm »
Heres one doing the rounds
 09  11  01   (sept 11 attack)
 03  10  11   ( Japan earthquake.. American dates..backwards)
add the columns
 12  21 12 (Mayan prediction)

Cue Twilight zone music.....

Evil Rudy

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 09:07:11 pm »
Lets not forget the 01, 01 2000 look how that went... and that was computer geniuses. Something tells me a bunch of near Neanderthal south Americans didn't get it right, they just ran out of ink and paper...

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 10:15:35 pm »
the thing that fascinates me with september 11 is that the date is 9 - 11  and 911 is the USA emergency phone number and then there is the 2 towers which can represent number '11'. You cant tell me that it wasn't specifically planned for that date because of 911 phone number.

so many people got the whole milenium bug thing wrong. The new millenium was actually 1/1/2001. 2000 was actually the last year, not 1999. We had to actually complete/get through the last year of the millenium.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 10:18:17 pm by LWC82PE »
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2011, 10:35:50 pm »
Kaikoura,200 kms above CHCH is supposed to have a biggie on march 20,hopfully not.
cheers Dale.

well that prediction is debunked them
formerly Marc.com