Author Topic: Number 5 is alive!!..oops! maybe not...  (Read 1369 times)

Doc

Number 5 is alive!!..oops! maybe not...
« on: January 25, 2008, 06:33:00 pm »
 :D turned up to work today to a little surprise..

looks to me to be the result of some kind of anxiety or possibly an Irishman thought he'd steal some fuel ala ATM style  :o

I couldn't help but see the funny side and needless to say I am sure the driver of the truck that was attached will be most upset when he see's the vid of his early morning antics :D Some days are diamonds..needless to say Shell management were quite surprised but also saw the funny side as well telling me to drag it's carcass out back and bury it  ::) I promptly kept it for exhibit A  ;)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Number 5 is alive!!..oops! maybe not...
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 06:36:11 pm »
Doc any idea about the ID on the driver? Like what ..her.. name was???? ::)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Doc

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 06:49:31 pm »
no comment Tim..considering the odds I'd lay my money on a male having a bad right from this moment on. The pumps are all hi-flo diesel for prime movers..mind you there are 'some' women truckies  ;)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 07:03:15 pm »
Hmm I do know a good bloke that backed a station wagon over a full 20 lt. drum of Methanol.....and shit did he (I) get out of the old Ford FAST when He (I) found out what that scrapping/grinding noise under the car was..........................Tim :-[ :o
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Doc

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 08:58:58 pm »
while on the topic of fuel near disasters I had the good ol' BP Zoom gallon tin go into the front spokes of my CR125 whilst tapping out in 3rd when I was 16..it could have been very spectacular but I guess it wasn't my  time..thank you thank you..you are a most merciful God! I promised never to carry fuel like that again ;D