Author Topic: GONE Free YZ125H GOOD straight Frame, swingrm, seized botend and airbox no cover  (Read 1756 times)

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Pickup sydney- Hurstville, i do not really wish to dismantle, tripples also - bit sus. No carb cylinder or ignition
Oldyzman 0417429718 free to person needing it?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 07:08:33 PM by oldyzman »
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

smarty2011

Hi mate,
I was just wondering if you still have the bike? If so I am intersted and can come and pick it up over the next couple of days if it suits.
My number is 0447686011
Cheers
Mark

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Yes Mark, still have it, please note its not a bike, it just the bare bones that i mentioned above. Still all yours if you like...
Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Still available....

Offline Snowy 76

• Legend
    • View Profile
Put $50 on it and it`ll be gone in No time ;D
Couple of CR`s

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Brett is there an alloy rim in it ?
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Sorry, there was no wheels, i dude came and picked it up a couple of weeks ago to help his son with a H project...
Brett