Author Topic: here's a ripper  (Read 1879 times)

Offline searbs

• C-Grade
  • Victoria
    • View Profile
here's a ripper
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:27:11 pm »

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Re: here's a ripper
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 09:40:58 pm »
I actually know some one that had 2 or 3 Bultacos stollen a few months ago by some arseholes. it was the painters painting his next door neighbours house and hes sure of it, as they were the only ones that could of seen them over the fence under covers. i think from what he told me he said one was pretty special and one of 6 in australia in a sammy miller frame. he had his real good bullys parked inside but the ones that got stollen were still pretty good. anyway hes going to give me the details of the bikes and photos to advertise on here incase any one here has seen them but chances are they are long gone. this happened right when his wife got cancer so he hasnt kind of had the time to do much in the way or searching so i said i will try put the word out there for him.

This is a reminder to all you guys to please keep your valuable and treasured old dirt bikes locked up and secure!!!! even if you think its secure in the yard at the back of the house under covers, hidden by a tall fence and cant be seen off the street, dont take the chance.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 09:47:04 pm by LWC3077 »
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

All Things 414

Re: here's a ripper
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 07:38:38 am »
Give it a lot of red cordial....... 8)