Author Topic: Anyone near Buderim Qld? Please, please, pretty please!  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Anyone near Buderim Qld? Please, please, pretty please!
« on: December 18, 2010, 10:50:25 pm »
So... I've bought an airbox and the seller is a total moron - I've been trying to guide her(him?) through the process of issuing a refund through PayPal but now they're denying even having a PayPal account. This is despite the fact that I've paid the money into their PayPal account...  (where's that banging your head agaisnt a wall emoticon when you need it?).

If anyone could help me by going and picking the bloody thing up, and then posting it to me, I'd be most appreciative. I've offered the moron seller $20 for postage (should cost less than $10 to post) - right now I'd feel a lot happier giving that money to someone who isn't going to use it to buy even more drugs...

Nathan.
0400 23847

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
Re: Anyone near Buderim Qld? Please, please, pretty please!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 09:16:00 am »
Im about 10K from Buderim Nathan.
Shoot me some details

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 03:02:16 pm »
Nathan,
What is with you and buying things on the sunshine coast ???
If pokey can't help, I'll be up that way next week.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 06:30:26 pm »
Sweet, thanks Gents.

It seems that 90% of the stuff I look at on Ebay is either in Qld or western Vic (ie: Frikken miles from here!). Of course that means that I let most of it go to the keeper, but occasionally there's something irresitable (cheap KDX wreck) or the seller promises to post but suffers severe brain damage before the auction ends (like this one).

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

retrobiker

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 09:23:31 pm »
I CAN GRAB IT FOR YA