Author Topic: Evo & Twinshock Magazine  (Read 1876 times)

Evo-Twinshock

Evo & Twinshock Magazine
« on: December 17, 2010, 03:35:50 am »
Hi all, Im the designer from Evo & Twinshock Magazine. Last year we launched the very first issue of this bespoke magazine and it ended up all over the globe. We only printed 1,000 and so decided over a few beers that we would attempt another this year. This time bigger, better and more serious. ISSUE 2 has got 100 top quality pages packed with reports from top UK meetings of 2010, fantastic photographs, results, re-builds, 18 pages of MXDN Farleigh Castle and its out online NOW. www.evotwinshock.com
Pop along to our website and say hi and even upload some of you photos.
We also would like some constructive critisim so that Issue 3 will be even better :-*
Thank you for your time Kirsteen and Roger

www.evotwinshock.com

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
Re: Evo & Twinshock Magazine
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 08:13:18 am »
Looking forward to receiving the 2nd issue... hope some of us Aussies got our pic in the Farleigh report ;)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 03:35:20 pm »
front cover I reckon with your mascot roo  ;D
Best is in the West !!

STW996

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 04:20:54 pm »
Johnnyo if its you in your budge smugglers I'll want my money back!

Just ordered issue one and two for a look.

Shane

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 04:33:42 pm »
Hi all, Im the designer from Evo & Twinshock Magazine. Last year we launched the very first issue of this bespoke magazine and it ended up all over the globe. We only printed 1,000 and so decided over a few beers that we would attempt another this year. This time bigger, better and more serious. ISSUE 2 has got 100 top quality pages packed with reports from top UK meetings of 2010, fantastic photographs, results, re-builds, 18 pages of MXDN Farleigh Castle and its out online NOW. www.evotwinshock.com
Pop along to our website and say hi and even upload some of you photos.
We also would like some constructive critisim so that Issue 3 will be even better :-*
Thank you for your time Kirsteen and Roger

www.evotwinshock.com

Hi Evo-Twinshock, if I order the #1 as well as the new #2 is the postage to Australia double?

Regards Stan.

Evo-Twinshock

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 01:40:40 am »
Hiya Stan, If you go to International Issue 1 and International Issue 2 and then to basket it works out £20.99 so yes £10 postage but its all calculated by weight you see from Royal Mail.
But dont forget Issue 1 is a bit cheaper and Issue 2 is twice the pages so its a bargain I guarantee. ;D

STW996

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 06:07:49 am »
Stan, I used paypal and was 34.12 total so 17.06 each delivered.

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2010, 06:40:34 pm »
Thanks Guys, I will order them now.

Regards Stan.

Captain Bilko

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 06:50:13 pm »
Salvation!
I've ordered mine..... :)

Evo-Twinshock

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 08:30:14 pm »
Hey guys, thank you for your support - might be a little delay in posting we have massive snow problems here but bare with us. cant wait for your feedback it is important to us.

hey join our forum and upload some photos if you have time. We really have some good pics and contributers. Especially Robert Sabatini who represents Marty Smith and his MX Clinic in Texas! Robert schedules classes at the famed motocross track known as Rio Bravo MX Park located in Houston. really interesting chap.

anyway thank you again.

Kind regards
Kirsteen and Roger
www.evotwinshock.com
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 01:35:20 am by Evo-Twinshock »