Author Topic: nightmare racing  (Read 1096 times)

TM BILL

nightmare racing
« on: November 03, 2010, 06:43:29 pm »
This is a shout out for Mark Hilderbrand of Nightmare Kawasaki  :)

I have bought stuff from Mark in the past and always had top service and a great product  :)

A couple of months ago i put in 2 seperate orders over a couple of days with mark , order one arrived within a week but order 2 failed to arrive. I didn't worry and assumed order 2 was coming slow boat as it was a bigger order . after 7 weeks i thought it was taking a while so i contacted Mark. He said no that order went air mail as the other one did .

Mark then immediatley dispatched another order to me at no cost to me at all with a note should the original order turn up could i let him know.

That was last wednesday and today the new order arrived , postmarked last wednesday.

This is typical of the awesome service i recieve from Mark at Nightmare racing  :) he never questioned what had happened to the original package , just one email and he sent a replacment  :)

Mark thankyou again for an awesome product and absolutley fantastic customer service :)

http://nightmare-racing.com/

STW996

Re: nightmare racing
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 06:28:39 am »
Good stuff Bill, Nice change to hear some good on the forum.

Are these parts for the A5?

Shane

TM BILL

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 06:48:02 am »
Thanks Shane , i dont buy a lot of stuff directly from overseas but i have always been treated very well by Mark at nightmare and Tony Boswell at Vintage Suzuki .

The bulk of this stuff was for my Earlier KXs   74 , 76, 78  :)

I need a complete set of plastics for me 1979 Cr 250  :) any recomendations where to get them  :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 06:50:12 am by TM BILL »

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 07:59:30 am »
E74 Billy boy....has all the Honda shit.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

TM BILL

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:01:35 am »
Thanks Johnny boy  :) i will pm him  :)

STW996

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 05:11:19 pm »
Well I must admit I buy most of my plastics from Pete at VMX racing (on the back cover of the VMX mag).

Always a good price and quick turn-around.

I bought a set of them wide pegs from him and they are great.

Shane