Author Topic: Husky MK frame  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Gippslander

• A-Grade
  • Google "Ancient Greek Sculpture for Kids" 2C more
    • View Profile
Husky MK frame
« on: October 17, 2010, 11:29:34 am »
Reasonable and not modified MK frame wanted, thanks

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Husky MK frame
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 01:31:03 pm »
Got an MJ frame Mike. Might be Ok to do what you want to do the the MK frame.
Cheers,
K

Offline Gippslander

• A-Grade
  • Google "Ancient Greek Sculpture for Kids" 2C more
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 06:29:46 pm »
Hi, you know the bike I just purchased -- all good and goes well -- but being me I will spend time etc on it -- the best way to get all "as I want" is to get a frame and detail it and get it spot on then powdercoat and then do a weekend swap to put all of the bits I have over into the shiny frame -- just another way of keepin' me off the streets where my mother says I'm bound to wander if I don't keep busy!!!
So, is the earlier frame the same?
Also, you will recall I was going to get you to do a Mikuni kit for me -- all the bits and jetted ready to go -- can you still do that out of the $ held?
And also I'm looking for some standard footpegs for the bike I purchased because I promised Lee I'd get the ones he had fitted back to him for his "Mag project" (and they don't fit quite right anyway).  You can get me on my home email [email protected] with prices if you want to keep business of the site.
Thanks

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 08:59:06 pm »
Can do and will get it organised. Think I have some footpegs as well. I'll let you know. Not sure wht the differences between MJ & MK are, can anyone help?
Cheers,
K