Author Topic: BMCC RACE DAY  (Read 4004 times)

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: BMCC RACE DAY
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 12:31:40 pm »

If Vandy is too much of a girly-man  I'd love a go on the chair. If the offer is still open?
and i will have the batteries in my camera fully charged ;D

At least if I get another holeshot there'll be someone there to get a pic this time
:-[ these things happen

But, hey don't worry Paul if your on that sidecar, there will be plenty of piccies, holeshot or no holeshot ;D

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac
Be kind to your neighbour!!

Offline SLAWESY

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 12:55:52 pm »
At least if I get another holeshot there'll be someone there to get a pic this time

Mate' riding in a paddock by yourself and being first to the gate does not equal a "holeshot"  ;D
YZ125E, RM250T

Is it way too small? A bit of work with the heat gun or hot water could soften it enough to fit if it's close. Maybe some rubber friendly grease as well.
Mainline "classic"

mainline

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 06:46:08 pm »

Mate' riding in a paddock by yourself and being first to the gate does not equal a "holeshot"  ;D

I'll take what I can get!

If Vandy is too much of a girly-man  I'd love a go on the chair. If the offer is still open?
and i will have the batteries in my camera fully charged ;D

:-[ these things happen

But, hey don't worry Paul if your on that sidecar, there will be plenty of piccies, holeshot or no holeshot ;D

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac

;D starting to wonder whether putting my hand up for this was a good idea? probably be blinded by all the camera flashes as people try to capture the moment I bail out ;D