Author Topic: Pre-95.  (Read 17542 times)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Pre-95.
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2010, 09:20:49 PM »
I'm enjoying this......bout time too....was getting sick of all the shit that was going on....how do you do that popcorn thingy?....how's jaffa town Lizzie?
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

suzuki43

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2010, 09:25:13 PM »

suzuki43

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2010, 09:27:51 PM »

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2010, 09:41:17 PM »
so I suppose I would be leading with the chin if I confessed I was a die hard Magpie supporter ;D  I can hear it coming now - oh well what was the original point of this thread.

Oh Craig - love the tool head Taylor bit - have to say I agree  ;D of course!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2010, 09:45:42 PM »

I`m so proud of you Alistair for taking the piss out of my mate because he isn`t articulate enough for you.

Without this bloke there wouldn`t have been a race meeting in Canberra last weekend.He worked all week getting the track VMX friendly only to have the heavens open and turn it into a quagmire.Did he say F..K it...NO. He got some local Canberra mates together and kept working tirelessly all weekend to make it right for all Heaven members. He even turned up Sunday to race but left his bikes on the truck so as he could perform Clerk of the Course duties.

In his post he says he is going to walk away from VMX. If he does God help Heaven then.

Dear Ted,

Dennis no doubt has his heart in absolutely the right place when it comes to putting in for the VMX community.  All power to him.  8)

And what he does, is his business. 

This thread however is NOT about VMX and therefore needs to have the piss taken very badly.  If Dennis decided to participate  (and no, I still have no idea what he was trying to tell us) and became collateral damage, well I am sorry. Maybe he was agreeing with us...  ;)

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2010, 09:54:42 PM »
When I grow up Mick? I will chew every thing that doesn't smell like a pre85 air cooled Maico, OK, ok,,,,,,,,,,,,I can do that Mick. Or I could just promise to chew every forking thing that you have ever owned or treasured instead, yep come to think of it that would be much easier, i will just chew every forking thing instead. I already have that wiring harness of the spare Beema motor for you ;D hey Mick, if you come back in half an hour, I will have this hose turned into 37 hoses for you ::), luv ya Mick.

Nearly as much as I love chewin everything you own.

Iam BACK.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 01:14:48 PM by MICK-DE »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

ted

« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2010, 10:30:23 PM »
OK Alistair...I won`t argue with you but if you think this thread is not VMX related and deserves the piss taken contact the thread starter and try and convince him that a Pre 95 is a modern. Good luck.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2010, 10:49:05 PM »
OK Alistair...I won`t argue with you but if you think this thread is not VMX related and deserves the piss taken contact the thread starter and try and convince him that a Pre 95 is a modern. Good luck.

Ted,

I don't need to do that - under no known or conventional definition does pre 95 fit the term VMX.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course in a forum such as this, but by definition, something has to be at least 20 years old to be classified as a "Classic", and of course the definitition of Vintage is even less well defined, but generally understood to be older than Classic.

So to suggest that pre-95 is a VMX thread is pure comedy, hence the need to take the piss as soon and as often as possible.  ;D

And now back to the frivolity...

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2010, 11:12:38 PM »

Your obviously a Sycic.

I m in Newcastle, had a quake years ago, lost a good freind. Those shake ups can be a pretty disturbing thing. How is the community coping?

Sorry, never met ya. don't know your first name?

monaro308

« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2010, 01:02:27 AM »
When things get confusing....just add a female in the subject ;D

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2010, 01:06:02 AM »
Things that make you go...

MMMM

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2010, 01:42:04 AM »
Thank jebus allah budah krisna, that I am not the only one who is feeling it.
I have had it for two hours watching this video 15 times, and not over the Stang, well yeah a little bit on the Stang,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I know this is a bike forum, but think outside the square,,,,,,,,,,,, watch the second half of the video, clamp a set of handlebars on the back of her neck. I am not sure if you would call it Pre90, but it's got to be a top ride.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 10:03:04 AM by MICK-DE »

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2010, 07:57:52 AM »
nice way to start the day boys! ;D

ok, lets get the fck-o-meter out for pre 95, where's nathan with his poll, he loves doing polls on this sort of stuff.

Maybe we could have a name change, from VMX to MX, it would make it easy for all the young ones to say :D

How hard is it to form a new club and call it PMS, ( post modern shitboxs) then you guys can have all the pre90 and pre95 and pre 2010 bikes.

PMS here we come, I can see it now VMX verses PMS

and the winners are---------------------the old bastards, on old bikes, who have a right to call themselves VMXers

now piss off and leave us alone 8)

Cheers Worms

shoey

« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2010, 08:49:30 AM »
Morning Team

Craig this is Barrrrbiiiiiiii Suffolk , met her at the Milk bar last nite. Got her number for you.

The door man at the next club was checking ID's and the NZ guys were refused entry

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2010, 08:58:32 AM »
Shoey, this is a serious pre95 debate! and you go and put a picture of my wife on the web doing a handstand.

Hey where did you get that picture from?

Cheers Worms
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 09:01:22 AM by worms »