Author Topic: ten losses in a row  (Read 5764 times)

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
ten losses in a row
« on: September 11, 2010, 10:14:04 pm »
Coach Firko may i suggest PM Julia as a forward and Bindy on the wing.
Graham henry
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

suzuki43

Re: ten losses in a row
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 10:18:30 pm »
We love Rocky Elsom captain fantastic!!!
Perhaps you guys should put  your womans netball team up against us at Hong Kong,they are uglier and have more ticker.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:20:18 pm by suzuki43 »

Curly3

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 10:21:20 pm »
Next year is what counts, I can hear the Blacks beginning to cough in their latest choking fit.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 11:01:40 pm by SlideRulz »

suzuki43

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 10:23:00 pm »
We shall see about that mate,but tonight we will celebrate our tenth victory in a row against that gold rugby team you must be so proud of..........

Curly3

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 10:25:36 pm »
In all honesty Rugby means Jack to me, I just love to see cocky bastards come crashing down.

suzuki43

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 10:30:27 pm »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 10:45:06 pm »
Lucky for you that we left 10 points on the table through missed kicks S43... ;)

suzuki43

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2010, 10:46:53 pm »
True, thanks for that  ;)

firko

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2010, 10:47:15 pm »
363 days to go until the World Cup choking fit starts.  ;D
Our backs were all over the All Blacks but they fell off the game at the vital 60th minute. Not to worry, they're all young and will the team to beat in 363 days time. One good sign was that tonight we finally had a ref that had the gonads to penalise McCaw for his breakdown violations.

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2010, 10:54:03 pm »
Craig - my shirt tail lifting friend - 6 pack we do better than you in the World Cup?
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 10:55:13 pm »
363 days to go until the World Cup choking fit starts.  ;D
Our backs were all over the All Blacks but they fell off the game at the vital 60th minute. Not to worry, they're all young and will the team to beat in 363 days time. One good sign was that tonight we finally had a ref that had the gonads to penalise McCaw for his breakdown violations.

SOME of his violations...not all.  ;D

AND not Nonu for his repeated dirty play off the ball...  ::)

Curly3

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 11:03:38 pm »
Looks like he finally drank himself to sleep.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 06:28:10 am »
a good effort by Auz against a team with 5 B team players getting experience,even no Dan Carter. First half Robbies tactics were spot on,then auz lost there way. Yes auz backs were better on the day and forwards better than a year ago just need some balls.Please get a win it is teary watching Rocky talk after the game.
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

suzuki43

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2010, 06:34:39 am »
Ahh just awoke after a glorious evenings viewing to the newspaper headlines; TEN IN A ROW.
WINNERS ARE GRINNERS LADS.
Rossco a carton if you dont mind,Vomit Bombs for you I guess, and Speights for me.

See you in 2011 Lads!

firko

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2010, 10:29:43 am »
SOME of his violations...not all.
And didn't Richie sook up like a girly boy when he did get caught ;D. McCaw is a legend, the best All Black since Fitzy for conning the refs and I sometimes wish he was on our side. However, he's getting older and slower and even though the World Cup is in UnZud, many of the referees will be Northern Hemisphere based and won't take kindly to his coming in from the side or being off his feet at almost every breakdown. Pocock is getting better and better each game and last night matched McCaw for most of the game without cheating. By W/C time he'll be Wallabies captain and the best #7 in the game.

As far as NZ being a third string side, that may be right but those players are as good as those they replaced. The Aussie pack is still going through a trial and error period and was a third string outfit when you consider that forwards Shepherdson, Baxter,Frier, Faainga, Alexander, Horwill, Palu, Polata-Nau, Daley and Higginbotham, Edmonds (and probably more I can't remember) are all out injured or unavailable. The Wallabies have used 9 different front rowers including four different hookers this season so the final combo is obviously still in the design stage. With some luck the injured forwards will be back in the player pool before long, just strengthening the depth in time for next September. Don't for one minute underestimate 'Dingo' Deans grand plan. He was hired to win Australia a World Cup and we're still 363 days away from that goal. He has a young talented side and will soon have depth not seen since the Wallabies dominance of the 90's. This is a side in the making, not a good but aging team hoping to stay on the boil for one more year, look how the Saffies have faded since the last World Cup to see what can happen. I think All Blacks fans have more to worry about than they realise. 

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 11:16:18 am by firko »