Author Topic: SUZUKI THANKS ROGER DECOSTER FOR 15 YEARS OF RACING TOGETHER  (Read 12432 times)

SAABCOMBI

Re: SUZUKI THANKS ROGER DECOSTER FOR 15 YEARS OF RACING TOGETHER
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 06:31:00 pm »
Look, don`t get me wrong, Chad reed is brilliant rider, l personally would like to see, big price money layed out on the table that would draw the top European, Americian , English motorcross riders to Australia and a world  series external race track not this indoor crap, If l had that sort of money l would promot it myself, and l would design the track. anyway just a  Pipe dream. I still stand about my comments about Chad Reeds Promotional Spercross Stunt. I would like to see Chad up against the best external motorcross racers and Tracks, Natural terrain track around the world. And that included Australia and New Zealand too.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 06:40:46 pm by DAVID#46 »

Offline BAHNZY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010, 06:54:11 pm »
A bag of US indoor SX titles, an outdoor US MX title, 2nd in the World MX title, what else has he got to proove?
Rod (BAHNZY) Bahn

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2010, 06:58:40 pm »
Chad Reed, he doesn`t have to prove anything, he is Great. We love him,  To Promote motorcross here in Australia, chad and other big sponsores need to make Australia a draw card, so these big meeting will attrack big names, big money. just like F1 meetings. And great tracks, not indoor crap tracks.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 07:10:37 pm by DAVID#46 »

Offline BAHNZY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2010, 07:13:14 pm »
Sorry, should have added,
1 x Australian Junior Motocross Champion
4 x Australian Supercross Champion
2 x FIM World Supercross Champion
1 x King of Bercy Supercross Champion
Triple Crown MX Champion
And my memeory serves my right was runner up to Ando in a Aussie MX title
Rod (BAHNZY) Bahn

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2010, 07:20:01 pm »
Calling Chad's Super X series a stunt is indeed "Horseshit".
I can just imagine Chad, Jay, Davi, etc, etc , on the starting line looking at each other and thinking, Oh yer I forgot, this is all Horseshit- I will back off and just let Chad take it. That is not how it works!

Offline number8

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2010, 07:30:17 pm »
Look, don`t get me wrong, Chad reed is brilliant rider, l personally would like to see, big price money layed out on the table that would draw the top European, Americian , English motorcross riders to Australia and a world  series external race track not this indoor crap, If l had that sort of money l would promot it myself, and l would design the track. anyway just a  Pipe dream. I still stand about my comments about Chad Reeds Promotional Spercross Stunt. I would like to see Chad up against the best external motorcross racers and Tracks, Natural terrain track around the world. And that included Australia and New Zealand too.

Shit 2nd in the World Mx Championship(outdoor),1st in the US Nationals(outdoor),World Supercross Champion twice(Indoor)what else do you want to see,and and where all waiting for that world class English & Euro SX rider "STUNT" what a Load???????????

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2010, 08:07:38 pm »

I hope your just taking the piss out of us and trying to wind us up, it`s working. 

If your serious with your comments then you might want to get some facts straight and have a look at the big names coming over here this year to race the Super X series. Super X is gaining momentum as a world class series. Peter.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2010, 08:16:10 pm »
Yes , l know how much you  fellows love your Chad, Its like going into a Corner Milk Bar and asking for a bag of Chads and others, anyway, l was fishing in Port Douglas about 2 weeks ago, and the only fish l catch up their where was small one, and l had to come home to this, to catch the big one, fishing is great here on ozvmx. Sorry Fellows, you swallowed the bait and hook, cheers. ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 08:18:26 pm by DAVID#46 »

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2010, 08:21:42 pm »
Peter, l don`t like Stadium cross, super cross, indoor cricket, etc,  external Motocross Tracks mainly natural terrain is the real deal for me and it always will be. sorry fellows thats the way l feel.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 08:46:35 pm by DAVID#46 »

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2010, 08:52:13 pm »
Peter, l don`t like Stadium cross, super cross, indoor cricket, etc,  external Motocross Tracks mainly natural terrain is the real deal for me and it always will be. sorry fellows thats the way l feel.

All is good then David and i didn`t say you bore me, funny place to be fishing though. ???
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2010, 09:13:31 pm »
We produce Very professional riders here in Australia and New Zealand. We watch Road Racing with Casey Stoner, F1 Car with  Mark Webber. Why Not Motocross
 I would like to see a world Championship Motocross team.
 Round 1, England,
 Rd 2 Germany,
 Rd3 Belgium,
RD4 ITALY,
RD5 USA
 RD6 NZ,
RD7 Australia
« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 09:53:02 pm by DAVID#46 »

suzuki43

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2010, 09:17:44 pm »
David, can you please try and speak English as a first language, I can not understand a word you type....

Offline TeeBone

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Direct from the KTM USA website...
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2010, 08:01:54 pm »
KTM signs Roger DeCoster to manage its US factory team

KTM, the market leader in offroad motorcycles has signed Roger DeCoster, one of the true icons of the sport of motocross to take over the management of the company’s new factory team in the USA. Work now immediately begins to prepare the team for the 2011 racing season in all of the major US competitions.

The signing of DeCoster represents a major step forward in vaulting the Austrian company into the global arena. KTM has already reached the top level of the sport in Europe and the World Championship GP series and will now also be a dominant force in US competition.

KTM CEO Stefan Pierer said the signing represented a new and exciting era for the Austrian-based company: “The acquisition of Roger DeCoster to take over our factory team in the USA heralds a new era for KTM. We now enjoy a worldwide network and we are a real global player. Roger DeCoster is one of the great figures in the sport of motocross and we are delighted that he has agreed to manage our new team. KTM is now “Ready to Race” in the biggest and most competitive motocross competitions in the world.”

Pit Beirer, who heads KTM Offroad Sports Department, said the signing of such a personality as Roger DeCoster completes the circle whereby KTM has great riders, has been enjoying unprecedented success with its latest motorcycles and now has team leaders in place that will make it a dominant force on both sides of the Atlantic.

Pit Beirer: “We are honored that we can welcome a man of Roger DeCoster’s credentials and stature into the KTM family. With him as the head of our new KTM USA factory team we will be a major force in the USA and Europe and we want to attract the very best American riders into our team. Roger has had a superb racing career and a distinguished and successful career in team management.”

Roger DeCoster was born in Belgium and is a long time resident of the USA. Known simply as “The Man” when he was racing, DeCoster was one of the sport’s most decorated riders. He was always admired for his smooth, controlled riding style and his late attacks on race leaders in a career where he won a record 36 500 cc GP victories. He was also a Gold Medalist in the 1964 International Six Day Trial, a four-time winner of the Trans-AMA series and won the 1964 Belgian Observed Trials National Championship. Since retiring from active racing, DeCoster has been a prominent managerial figure in the USA racing scene and has also managed Team USA at the Motocross of Nations.
Destined to a life behind bars. A garage full of KTM's and a 73 CR 250M Honda....H7 250 Monty will be at Harrow!
A "never was" of the Nineties...

SAABCOMBI

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2010, 08:30:34 pm »
Great News,  l would like his pay packet, and my KTM 125, the value of this machine will go up.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 09:16:09 pm by DAVID#46 »

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2010, 08:33:38 am »
How much for the little KTM? Is it still for sale?