Author Topic: Australian Moto-Trials Championships  (Read 1184 times)

Offline pmc57

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Australian Moto-Trials Championships
« on: August 15, 2010, 10:01:01 pm »
Anyone living in or located in South East Queensland and interested in checking out some top shelf trials riding should get along to Thunderberg Park at Tamborine this coming weekend (21-22 August) for the Australian Moto-Trials Champoinships.
I went to the last Australian Titles event held up here four or five years ago and it was a fantastic spectical and example of bike riding in this dicipline. Well worth the effort even if you've only got a few hours to spare between our voting obligations. Also last time admission was ony a gold coin donation...bargain. 

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
Re: Australian Moto-Trials Championships
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:26:59 pm »
Yeah well worth checking out. I also went to the one at Canungra a few years ago with several top Euros there and it's amazing what they can do on a bike.

Offline foxy999

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Australian Moto-Trials Championships
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 06:43:05 pm »
just got bretts trailer and bikes back to his shed so he can inspect the damage. brett will upload a photo of the broken front brake plate soon. my other half(lisa) has a crack in her lower tail bone. will be fine with a little tlc. thankyou jackie and gary for looking after bretts trailer and all those who help in packing there stuff up.
heres to seeing them both back on the track soon. :)
My fastest lap is the first one :)