Author Topic: Paul Brodie - a 100% 'can do' guy  (Read 1076 times)

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
Paul Brodie - a 100% 'can do' guy
« on: August 14, 2010, 11:05:09 am »
I have been following Paul Brodies exploits for years now and he never disappoints.

Now that Ji seems to have taken his bat and ball and gone viral, take a look at Pauls stuff and see what one man in a shed can accomplish. His work is just out of this world - I dream of having 10% of his talent.

Enjoy… http://www.flashbackfab.com
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

SAABCOMBI

Re: Paul Brodie - a 100% 'can do' guy
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 12:12:24 pm »
I had the opportunity to buy paul brodies aermacchi enduro bike the one that is in the web-site, but the cost to ship turned me away.

mainline

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 12:54:21 pm »
thanks for posting that up, it's engineered artwork!

I liked this quote from him...

At this point I've worked on the Excelsior project slightly more than a year. How those guys at West Cost Chopper can build an entire bike in 4 to 5 days is absolutely amazing. I take my hat off to them.

From what I've seen of those shows most of their parts arrive in a box from somewhere else. I'm assuming he's either very modest or taking the piss.

firko

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 02:36:36 pm »
Genius. I followed the whole Excelsior project and it is a testament to the mans focus. I would have been banging my head against the wall way too early in the build. The finished product is a work of pure art.