Author Topic: Gyt Kit Pipe  (Read 1471 times)

mx250

Gyt Kit Pipe
« on: August 02, 2010, 08:56:52 pm »
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-DT1-250-RT1-360-GYT-Expansion-Chamber-Pipe-/120596609423?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c141e398f

Is this guy insane, $850US? Do Gyt Kit pipes go for anything like that (I'm hoping here, I have one out in the garage ;) :))

It's not even pristine NOS (nor is mine :-\)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: Gyt Kit Pipe
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 09:50:13 pm »
advertising it and getting it are to differant things
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

firko

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 10:27:26 pm »
He's full of shit about it being something special too. It's your garden variety GYT pipe. Sure they're getting hard to find but I've got three and I didn't pay even a quarter of what he's asking. I reckon $200 is a fair price.

mx250

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 10:31:17 pm »
He's full of shit about it being something special too. It's your garden variety GYT pipe. Sure they're getting hard to find but I've got three and I didn't pay even a quarter of what he's asking. I reckon $200 is a fair price.
I wouldn't have even thought $200 - that's why I asked.

It will be interesting to watch - there are 300million people in the good old US of A - there might be one gullible wood duck out there. If he gets it Forko, our retirement is assured  ;D>

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 07:31:09 am »
…there might be one gullible wood duck out there. If he gets it Forko, our retirement is assured  ;D>

That means that there will have to be 5 wood ducks in the USA. Still a pretty good bet.  :D
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"