Author Topic: 34 or 35mm Betors or Cerani whats my chances ?  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
34 or 35mm Betors or Cerani whats my chances ?
« on: December 30, 2007, 11:22:02 pm »
Anyone out there got a set of forks to suit a 74 period bike, no tags for brakes required.  prefer betor, cerani or mazzochi

Looking for 34mm unless you can hook me up with the 35mm triples as well, need to have an inch stem and take the timkin roller bearings  ???
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Re: 34 or 35mm Betors or Cerani whats my chances ?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 08:57:01 am »
your best chance is some 35mm cerianis off ebay. they seem to go for a lot of money though. depending on how much meat is in your triple clamps, maybe you could ream them out 1mm (.5mm each side of bore). somtimes cerianis came with their own triple clamps too and are sold with their own clamps. try this place in USA, largest shop for british, euro, italian bike parts in the world. they have old stock ceriani stuff and list complete ceriani fork assemblies in there catalog. stocks have probably dryed up by now but you never know. they also have stacks of used parts so ask if they got used cerian's. i know someone who got a NOS BSA B44 GP fibreglass air box from them. They do respond to emails as well. if you cant find the cerianis on their really big database, i will get you the part number out my domi racer catalog
http://www.domiracer.com/
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 10:19:34 am »
I found this info for you -

An ad for Ceriani grand prix forks for drum brakes in a current magazine

at

The Italian Vintage Company, Lincolnchire, England
www.italianvintagemotorcycles.com
[email protected]

I also checked part numbers in my Domi Racer print catalogue. check website www.domiracer.com or email them for availability

- Ceriani complete fork assembly (with clamps) 35mm tubes, MX - #97-03099 $616 – new

- Marzocchi, 32mm fork assembly, lightweight up to 250cc, complete -#04-150755

Also sometimes you can also open up the triple clamps to fit 1mm bigger forks in.

Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 12:33:24 pm »
yep. i need somthing for a the mx flat track champion, and i was hoping somthing local was lying about. i can get a s/hand set out the states for about $150 but i was hoping someone had something here in Au i could utilize, its the taper bearing im more worried about i got triple here but not anything that will take the timkin rollers that the frame uses. so it will mean re enginerring the stem to take off the ball races and im not very bright in that area.
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 11:43:07 pm »
Funny i have noticed that as per you bottom like they always seem to have a bottom clamp the has the mount hole as if it where the top to take the bar clamps ? whats the story there ?

I have since scored a pair and they are the same tapered bearings and matching triples both with bar mounts ?   weird
74 Yamaha  flattracker's