Author Topic: A few pics from the Whitsundays Classic MX weekend  (Read 3852 times)

tHEtREV

A few pics from the Whitsundays Classic MX weekend
« on: July 12, 2010, 08:29:56 pm »
Hi guys, as you can see I'm very new here, but anyway, I thought some of you might be interested in seeing a few pics I snapped at the Whitsundays Classic MX weekend.

If any of you guys were there and where chasing pics of you're ride, I got a bit snap happy and may just have something (I'm very amateur with a camera so there free ofcourse)...

« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 08:31:43 pm by tHEtREV »

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
Re: A few pics from the Whitsundays Classic MX weekend
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 10:04:30 pm »
Did you get any of a Suzuki TM125 or an XT500 Yam both with the race No 500?

Thanks

Brent
The older I get, the faster I was

tHEtREV

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 06:20:09 am »
I have a couple I think, I'll have a better look when I get home from work but here are a few I found.

So I assume you're the guy I asked for dirsctions on how to get there in Ayr?

Offline brent j

• Legend
  • Darwin, NT. Suzuki tragic, RL250M TS90MX PE250B
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 08:24:26 pm »
Great pics, that dip was the best part of the track, thanks for those. I'd love to see any more if possible.

I spoke to a few people on the way to Proserpine and I'm trying to picture Ayr, Were you the guy on the bike?
Hopefully you enjoyed it enough to have a ride. As you would have noticed I was near the back all day but had a ball!
Thanks

Brent
The older I get, the faster I was

tHEtREV

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 06:08:51 am »
Yeah I was on the the bike, had to chase you down in a back street of Ayr, you and another car and trailer (from memory) were stopping at a house...

I still haven't gotten around to checking the pics properly yet, so there could be a few more, and if I work out how to do it on here, I'll send you the original size pics if you want.

tHEtREV

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 06:43:00 pm »
That dip was a great spot for pics, pity I had to leave before the races finished, it seemed to be getting deeper and dustier as the day went on.

Seemed to be testing the suspension on some of the older bikes...

Oh, and I found the rest of the photos I took of you.

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2013, 12:55:46 pm »
Hi guys, as you can see I'm very new here, but anyway, I thought some of you might be interested in seeing a few pics I snapped at the Whitsundays Classic MX weekend.

If any of you guys were there and where chasing pics of you're ride, I got a bit snap happy and may just have something (I'm very amateur with a camera so there free ofcourse)...

cheers Alison Yes Dave is one of the germanation seeds ;) and its to early to say but it may be the same bike that Paul sold?  thanks

Offline Rosco86

• A-Grade
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 02:21:08 pm »
Where was the track for the classic, doesn't look like Dray Park or the one out towards Peter Faust Dam?

Side note :  Nifty McLeish's boy Andrew went very well at the dirt track at Nudgee last week. Looked more at ease on the supermotrad but also quick on the mxer

Rosco86

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 12:23:58 pm »

cheers Alison Yes Dave is one of the germanation seeds ;) and its to early to say but it may be the same bike that Paul sold?  thanks
have contacted Dave and No it is not Paul x bike, He purchased it and made it himself thanx for the facts and the insperation. cheers