Author Topic: Old Super 8 footage on DVD's  (Read 1396 times)

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
Old Super 8 footage on DVD's
« on: June 27, 2010, 11:28:02 am »
Just watched 2 DVD's that I bought off "Doggy Digger" (Roger Harvey) of footage from the 78 Australian Titles and the second DVD is footage at the 1980 Seymour Grand National, Mr Motocross at Broadford and also some footage from a Monza Park Ballarat (my home track). What fantastic time capsules these are.
I had forgotten heaps about who was riding and what they were riding around these era's. To see the greats like Granquist, Gall, Gunter, the Floods, Dinsdale, the Cramers, the Armstrongs, Smythe etc, etc again was fabulous.
I know he still has some left so if you want a stroll down memory lane give Doggy Digger a message before their all gone. By the way I think they are $25.00 inc. postage.

Stan S.

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Old Super 8 footage on DVD's
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 08:11:00 pm »
Just watched 2 DVD's that I bought off "Doggy Digger" (Roger Harvey) of footage from the 78 Australian Titles and the second DVD is footage at the 1980 Seymour Grand National, Mr Motocross at Broadford and also some footage from a Monza Park Ballarat (my home track). What fantastic time capsules these are.
I had forgotten heaps about who was riding and what they were riding around these era's. To see the greats like Granquist, Gall, Gunter, the Floods, Dinsdale, the Cramers, the Armstrongs, Smythe etc, etc again was fabulous.
I know he still has some left so if you want a stroll down memory lane give Doggy Digger a message before their all gone. By the way I think they are $25.00 inc. postage.

Stan S.

By the way this is his contact email details
[email protected]

Stan