Author Topic: IM NEW  (Read 3860 times)

Offline POM

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
IM NEW
« on: June 15, 2010, 02:46:19 pm »
hi there.....im new to all this forum stuff.......have a few yz 250s k's and l's and race in the viper series...well i go round the track a bit  anyway,nice to meet you all.

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: IM NEW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 03:42:56 pm »
Welcome aboard.

Were you at the VIPER round at Wonthaggi on the weekend?

Tex

Offline POM

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 03:56:24 pm »
UNFORTUNATLY I HAVE A BUSTED RIST,C/O HORSE,WILL BE AT THE NEXT ONE THOUGH, AS LONG AS THE WRIST IS REPAIRED

All Things 414

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 05:42:04 pm »
G'day Robert.  ;D

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 05:53:50 pm »
Horses! Had my worst injuries on those stinking things......at least if something happens to you on a bike its for a reason. Not bloody horses though >:(
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 08:30:48 am »
well there is always the dogger

Offline POM

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 09:04:20 am »
DIDNT TAKE ROSS LONG TO KNOW WHO I WAS......GOOD FLIGHT ON SUN ROSS!!!???....BAD LANDING THOUGH HE HE.....HOPE YOUR OK

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 10:17:47 am »
Horses are too high and have a mind of there own. Nuff said
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline POM

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 12:03:46 pm »
im not sure my horse has a mind.......its as dum as dog sh*t....however he's not the one in plaster....so what does that tell ya

mx250

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 12:33:49 pm »
im not sure my horse has a mind.......its as dum as dog sh*t....however he's not the one in plaster....so what does that tell ya
They say that they are slow learners but remember everything ;) :P.

Which from my experience is pretty right.

Interesting to hear others are MX'ers and ex-horse riders. Anyone a regular at Fairfield Park (NSW) Saturday mornings mid sixties?

My horse ownership was short and sweet, about two years. The old hack drop dead, literally, one morning after I took off his horse blanket early one August morning. Almost 'took me out' as he fell. The vet reckons he had a blood clot that moved to the brain.

Cantankerous old bastard. Like all great mateships a love/hate relationship ;) :D 8).

Welcome aboard Pom ;D. How's the soccer going  ;D (About as good as the Aussies eh!? ::)).

Offline POM

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 12:44:08 pm »
UNFORTUANATELY I DISLIKE ALL BALL SPORTS WITH GREAT PASSION.......IM A SEVERE PETROL HEAD ONLY IM AFRAID......AS FOR THE HORSES.....MMMM...WELL THATS REALY MY MISSUS'S GAME.....SOMHOW I GOT TALKED INTO BUYING AN OLD HACK TO KEEP HER POSH HORSE COMPANY....HA HA...THE BUST RIST'L LEARN ME TO LEAVE EM ALONE AND STAY IN ME SHED ME THINKS.

mx250

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 01:10:29 pm »
UNFORTUANATELY I DISLIKE ALL BALL SPORTS WITH GREAT PASSION.......IM A SEVERE PETROL HEAD ONLY IM AFRAID......AS FOR THE HORSES.....MMMM...WELL THATS REALY MY MISSUS'S GAME.....SOMHOW I GOT TALKED INTO BUYING AN OLD HACK TO KEEP HER POSH HORSE COMPANY....HA HA...THE BUST RIST'L LEARN ME TO LEAVE EM ALONE AND STAY IN ME SHED ME THINKS.
Come on, the World Cup has nothing to do with Soccer or sport - it's all about  national chauvinism and bagging out the other guy  ;) ;D a little moment for the Great Unwashed and Destitute of Hope and Meaningful Life to feel slightly superior to the other guy. (and it keeps the media in a worked up feeding frenzy of hype distracting the world from various impending disasters :-\ ::)).

Offline POM

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 01:15:30 pm »
ER OOOH  MMMM...... SO THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT???......NO SORRY.....NOT CONVINCED......STILL HATE IT......BACK TO ME SHED......

Offline ARN

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 05:33:39 pm »
hi rob     i think youve got 1 to many yz 250 l ,s there

Offline mudguard

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2010, 09:15:16 pm »
Hi POM,
When I was 14, I used to holiday in country NSW. Some local guys, I came to be friends with, decided to take me horse riding.  :-\.
As only having little experience with horses, I said "get me a quiet one". Well they got me this short one, and told me it was the quietest thing around for 10 miles. 8). The bastard took 10 steps and chucked me straight into a tree. :o.
 Horses - Dangerous at both ends and uncomfortable in the middle.
Cheers,
Mudguard.
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.