Author Topic: Worth your imput .  (Read 1065 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Worth your imput .
« on: June 06, 2010, 11:18:58 am »
Hitatreeonce has posted a poll on the VMX sidecar threads entitled "who cares"   To me ,sidecar or solo, this is the total crux of what we are about.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Worth your imput .
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 03:32:48 pm »
Don't get me wrong, yes I 've only been on the scene 5 minutes, but when you read some of the crap that goes on. its a wonder anybody wants to ride a sidecar Walter you only want to race once a year Tim your bike was at HBBB didn't see it go round and I didn't see it the following week at the race.That is fine you have the choice to do what ever you want but dont complain about the rules if you are not out there riding. Walter you have sidecars why dont you sponsor some yougsters to race your bikes  when you don't want too? and you keep on saying many others feel the same way where are they ( talking about sidecars not solos) The guys at the ASA and Queensland ride every month if there members aren't happy they do something about it. And as far as talking to people I think I,m very good at that and I also listen.

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Worth your imput .
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 07:27:05 pm »
Enzo has been dead for a few years. Thats exactly what HBBB and CD7 are for to restore and show off your pride and joy and the Nationals are for racing not parade laps. See I have thought about it.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:32:27 pm by odd1 »