Author Topic: MX Nationals  (Read 1009 times)

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
MX Nationals
« on: June 05, 2010, 10:16:37 am »
18 July round of the MX Nationals Have been moved to Moree. This is the first time that our club has hosted this event & we are very excited about working with WEM. It is an honour that WEM felt that the Moree club was ready to take on such a task at such short notics (6 weeks) after unforseen circumstances did not allow this race to remain at the original venue. This will be the last chance to see Tye Simmonds race at this level on his home track. Being in second spot & only 18 points shy of Jay Marmont there will be some great battles happening. We also have anouther 5 locals copeating as well in Trent Loder, Chris Thomas, Jamie Woods, Brice Loder & Nic Sotherland. If any of you guys are going to come up to this event let me know & I would love to catch up with you.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: MX Nationals
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 10:31:04 am »
Congratulations on tacking on this mammoth event ,hope it is very profitable for your club.
Sure will have some good racing to watch which will bring in the spectators to your benefit  :P   :P 
I'm sure the original hosting club are not smiling at this point in time..but them the breaks in these crazy times.
cheers & best wishs
Best is in the West !!

Offline ba-02-xr

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: MX Nationals
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 11:20:03 am »
Thanks