Author Topic: CD7 warning !  (Read 4876 times)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
CD7 warning !
« on: June 02, 2010, 10:05:35 am »
WARNING THIS POST MAY OFFEND!!!!          lastest news to hand, wait for it!  the big W's are comimng to CD7, a secert society of Honda Wankers (see the big W) who have, wait for it                                                           a  big " W " on their number plates, yes its so, when they fall off, as they have very short attention spans and can remmeber f--k all, they can see either a W or M depending on whether they are upside down or not, so they can find what machine they where riding, being typical Honda riders and completely one eyed they are even bringing Street signs to help remmeber where they park their bikes. If in doubt I believe they will be straight accross from Worms Racing Team compound who are a top bunch of blokes who only ride the best, Yamahas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, Mike rides a Honda, but he dosnt need a crate to get on his bikes, so he's allright!

so all the little Honda Wankers will be able to find their way home with street signs. Next year they will have GPS fitted to their bikes, aw the little darlings

I feel much better now!

Cheers Trev, Worms Racing Team

mx250

Re: CD7 warning !
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 10:18:43 am »
Ya opened a can of worms there Worms  :D

suzuki43

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 10:19:10 am »
Please whistle the Ooompa Loopma theme song when reading the above story regarding Team Hobbit racing.
Hey it could be worse I believe lady bradalot will have a professional dress maker on course, in case he falls and rips his favourite blouse.
Honda RIDERS-WANKERS THE LOT!!

(I am just jealous, have fun men I wil have many beers in your honour. :-*)

STW996

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 11:46:06 am »
Well yes that is correct Trevor ;)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 12:07:49 pm »
gezzzz, he called me Trevor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, and said i was right

maybe i've pushed the little fellow to far, i've broken him, maybe he will turn up to CD with a Yamaha :o, I shall retreat to the compost heap and await a response.

Yours trully, Trev

STW996

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 12:36:50 pm »
No Yamaha Trevor sorry about that.

Shane

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 12:40:43 pm »
Don't stress Shane - we all worry about Trevor's mental state and Craig said he was going in for some back surgery - I think he actually meant to tell us he was having a backbone inserted!!!!  ::)

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 12:42:57 pm »
Don't stress Shane - we all worry about Trevor's mental state and Craig said he was going in for some back surgery - I think he actually meant to tell us he was having a backbone inserted!!!!  ::)

Rossco

This from a man who claims to ride a honda but has never been seen on it!!!  well not for long!!lol
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 12:44:24 pm »
So what is the feature bike for CD8  ;)  ;D
Best is in the West !!

STW996

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 01:29:50 pm »
I have and am trying to be claim about this.

Thanks for the KIND words Rossco.

As for you mr Worms I only have one thing to say.

I'm telling MUM

Tossa as for you and your sheep impaling mate from over the ditch should stick to your yellow lemons and leave the good hard riding to the Honda men ;D ;D

Lamb grabber I will be sending photo's of the event for you to suck lemons on :D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 01:37:16 pm by STW996 »

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 02:02:24 pm »
ah, what excactly would you be telling mum little brother, because you know I'm her favourite ;D

Most sincerely Trev

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 03:43:39 pm »
hey boys say hello to your mum for me they were good days!!!
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

suzuki43

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 05:19:56 pm »
CMD if you must know the cause of my back complaint was that season racing that dirty evil 1979 CR250RZ even with Ohlins on the rear end it was such an evil, ill handling heap of poo,which quite obviously caused such physical grief to my naturally genetically strong back.
My physio said that my back has historical injuries caused around that time,thank goodness for my mighty Suzukis full floater suspension or I would most probably be a cripple.

Hey Mr Frodo I am having some yummy lamb for dinner tonight...wish you were here for 'dessert' ;)

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 05:31:10 pm »
I am having some yummy lamb for dinner tonight
Having your girlfriend over for dinner eh?
Seeing as you shag sheep, foreplay must consist of stuffing a lamb chop down your shorts.

suzuki43

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 06:36:35 pm »
OH Bradley,you speak as though theres something wrong with that,it could be far worse, I could be a bum bandit like you....