Author Topic: Masters Games  (Read 11515 times)

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
Masters Games
« on: May 18, 2010, 07:41:36 pm »
Whats happening with the mastersgames entries supposed to open begining of month no one answering emails is it on or not?

oldfart

Re: Masters Games
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 07:53:02 pm »
Still on  mate .........  only  MX and Enduro events - No sliders .   From what I have been informed.

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 08:05:35 pm »
Where would one find entry forms?

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 08:22:28 pm »
You could send a pm to supersenior50.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 08:25:37 pm »
just type masters games gold coast into a search engine and it will come up, but if your doing the enduro Brenden, i will have to train harder, ;D see you at the first mudhole :D

cheers trev

oldfart

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 08:34:03 pm »
Vinduro / enduro  Saturday 6 th November                 enduro  4 hour ride ..................... Vinduro 2 hour ride
Moto cross         Sunday   7 th November

entries close Friday 22 October 2010 .......   email for   modern class      [email protected]
                                                                          classic / vintage  [email protected]
Motorcycling Queensland fee   $10-00 per rider  

$95 game fee  plus  $30-00  enduro per rider            
                    plus  $20-00    vinduro rider
                    plus  $15-00  moto X  first  class entered  and $15-00 for each additional class

Side car   $7-50 per person

$20-00 late fee applies after 3rd September                     online entries recieve a $5-00 discount

Offline supersenior 50

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 04:43:17 pm »
Have just checked with Games organisation--on line enties open now.
Just a refresher--Sat 6th Nov morning 2hr Vinduro Evolution & earlier--teams of two riders [can share the bike.]
                                                     Bikes to have been originally built as trail or enduro models--lights to be fitted [no need for them
                                                     to be working].We just want them to look the part.
                             "           afternoon 4hr enduro any bike that'll pass a safety check--teams of 2,3 or 4.
                                           Each team member must complete at least one lap
                          Note:-Please have your team sorted before you enter. If you can't organise a team,enter "find me a team" and we'll
                                   hook you up .
                        Sun 7th Nov   Classic & Modern MX ,incl. sidecars. Classic solos Evolution & earlier, natural terrain [not Reedy Creek]
                                        If you can't enter on-line,ring Queensland Events Corp 0755648733 for an entry form.

Offline supersenior 50

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 10:30:58 am »
Just a memory jog--discount entries close 3rd Sept--final close of entries 22nd Oct. There will be NO LATE ENTRIES accepted.
Enduro & Vinduro may need to cut off earlier if over subscribed.
You can enter before your team is finalised & link up later [up to close of entries] or we can hook you up if you can't find a team.

Offline TonyB

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2010, 02:33:55 am »
do we need lights or can mx bikes enter the vinduro?
'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting,  ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! ' '

Offline Graham

• A-Grade
  • Fast TT meets Drunks Hill
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2010, 06:53:09 pm »
Mate lights on the IT please, and hows the training going remeber its only 2 weeks left and ill be looking for you to start training with me,  we are going for a gold ;D
Gosh its a shame a slow 4 stroke trail bike can go so Fast !!

Offline supersenior 50

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2010, 09:28:09 pm »
Requirement for lights relaxed so MX bikes ok---remember Evo & earlier --air cooled ,drum brakes ,non linkage.

Offline TonyB

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2010, 11:00:03 pm »
Hey talkin bout gold graham I got the forks with racetech right now getting the gold emulators fitted with stiffer springs. Next is the rear shock. i am planning to get the gold valve in that with twin springs for soft then harder stroke. So next weekend for a day we gonna hammer me? and are you copping out and going to use the new bike? or are you going to punnish the kidneys with me on the real iron?
and yes we are going for gold all the way,, I need another gold to hang next to my other one  ;D
'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,totally worn out, shouting,  ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! ' '

Offline FireKwaka

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2010, 10:09:04 am »
remember Evo & earlier --air cooled ,drum brakes ,non linkage.

Just ruined it for me!
83 KX500, 83 RM250D, Can Am MX2.

Oldbiker

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2010, 11:45:26 am »
I wonder if the '79 IT is ok for the enduro, then there's the small problem of getting time off work...bugger

Offline supersenior 50

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 10:06:49 pm »
Up-date  went to convenor's meeting Frid.  Motorbike entries to date three times that at this stage last Games. An entry for a Pre85 500 2 stroke in Modern class--didn't let it ruin it for him [that's the spirit.]