Author Topic: FAMOUS PEOPLE  (Read 34043 times)

firko

Re: FAMOUS PEOPLE
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 04:40:26 pm »
I once met the bloke who played Sonny in Skippy the Bush Kangaroo and I'm sleeping with a woman who once slept with Firko. Top that buckaroos!

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 04:43:35 pm »
Stood next to Brockie once. We made eye contact he seemed uncomfortable by my stalking and moved away.

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 04:45:13 pm »
I'm with you Firko. You cant beat sleeping with a woman! Jerry

STW996

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 04:48:53 pm »
Gee Firko your lady friend and I share something in common. Was she drunk as well :)

DR

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 05:07:30 pm »
 :D :D :D :D

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 05:29:04 pm »
Shane - sorry - are you trying to tell me you slept with Firko also?????  Geeez he gets around eh!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 05:39:10 pm »
calling maico girl ;)

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 05:39:55 pm »
Shane - sorry - are you trying to tell me you slept with Firko also?????  Geeez he gets around eh!

The big guy of love has alot to share
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

STW996

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 05:45:02 pm »
Firko's always told me he lives by that old say? never leave your mates behind ;)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 05:46:34 pm »
I've sold sporting goods to HG Nelson (yes, really).

Several B-grade sporting celebrities went to my school: Jake Spooner, Troy Sachs, Shannon Taylor, Sandy someone (she won a world championship, but I'm too lazy to google her surname).
And Bruce Samazan who was a B-grade actor (although he was plain old Bruce Morrison when he was at school).

Without fail, they were unrepentant arseholes. Indeed, years after he'd left school, one of them allegedly ;) used to beat up his shcool-age girlfriend when they were living in a caravan park...

The other famous people I've met (Firko, TM Bill and Uncle Lozza) are good blokes, though.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 06:15:12 pm »
The other famous people I've met (Firko, TM Bill and Uncle Lozza) are good blokes, though.

Though in my case not so famous ;D

I  said hello to Mick Jagger, who  said Hello back. Don't know if that counts as 'met'?
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline jerry

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010, 08:22:05 pm »
Contact was made Lozza. That counts when your name dropping!

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 08:26:18 pm »
peter brock had a car signrd by him across the boot and bonnet colin bond allan moffit doug mulray marck hunter angry anderson been on stage with the dead kennedys done light show for masters apprentices brewster brothers from the angels curly haired bloke that used to play guitar for status quo(cant think of his name)david tapp (johnny tapps son)he was commentator for world masters series speedway solos i coordinated the building of the truck that took all the bikes around aus george and brook tatnell got carried out of parramatta speedway by sid hopping(i had a broken knee and was in plaster it started raining sid and my mum carried me to the car in a sleeping bag so the plaster wouldnt get wet)jim reed graham cowin and heaps of other speedway drivers and riders and drag racers.cheers gary

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 08:30:46 pm »
peter brock had a car signrd by him across the boot and bonnet colin bond allan moffit doug mulray marck hunter angry anderson been on stage with the dead kennedys done light show for masters apprentices brewster brothers from the angels curly haired bloke that used to play guitar for status quo(cant think of his name)david tapp (johnny tapps son)he was commentator for world masters series speedway solos i coordinated the building of the truck that took all the bikes around aus george and brook tatnell got carried out of parramatta speedway by sid hopping(i had a broken knee and was in plaster it started raining sid and my mum carried me to the car in a sleeping bag so the plaster wouldnt get wet)jim reed graham cowin and heaps of other speedway drivers and riders and drag racers.cheers gary
That's gotta go in the guiness book of records as the worlds longest sentence..

maxvmx

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 08:36:09 pm »
This is a camp fire yarn that I allways bring out and swear by, it was 1980 something - It was a Saturday night and I was driving out of Fremantle in my bright red XB GT falcon ute. There were two hitch hikers on the side of the main drag out of Freo and at a glance they inticed me to put my newly fitted four wheel disc brakes to their test. When I pulled up to them, I asked where they were going to which they replied " Rockingham to a party" I glady offered them a ride - but they both had to sit on the racing bucket seat on the passengers side. One was a red head with frizzy hair, the other a brunette. Even though my ute was an auto I had to do manual gear changes because........... I had to! I made some small talk and got back that they were from NSW and that one was a dancer the other an actress. Anyway I dropped them off but the next time I saw the red head she was in a movie called days of thunder with that couch jumping weirdo - whats his name? - true story.