Author Topic: garden shed cleanout.  (Read 7407 times)

firko

garden shed cleanout.
« on: April 23, 2010, 10:02:37 am »
Everything free to good(or bad) home. You pay for shipping or come and get it.

l-r TT600rear guard, tool bag with broken zipper, XL350 rear, good nick, TT600 headlight housing, cracked number plate, no light, some weird homemade staino muffler, possibly XR of some sort. VB Commodore blinker, unknown model XR Honda side panel.

l-r KLR Kawasaki fairing, blinkers,dashboard and headlight, all good nick, GPZ1100B2 fairing, some rash but OK, fibreglass replica Z900/1000 rear guard.

firko

Re: garden shed cleanout.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 10:10:16 am »
More garden shed shit destined for the tip if nobody claims it. You pick up or pay shipping. Stay tuned, more freebies coming as soon as I get a moment to photograph them over Easter.

A whole gaggle of el cheapo Preston Petty ripoffs none genuine but all usable, YZ Yamaha ? front fender, '70s number plate that MA mad us use, UFO number plate.

rear, OSSA Phantom rear guard, fairly crappy, half an OSSA Phantom airbox, 2X '75 Maico side panels, finger digit one cut away for Wheelsmith pipe, '73 or so KTM alloy side panel some repairs needed but hard to find. 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 10:27:33 am by firko »

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 10:36:06 am »
firko
i will take the front guards off your hands all 4 of them but realy need the yamaha ones
cheers
jim

Offline The Wombat

• B-Grade
  • I think I can I think I can
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 10:38:15 am »
Hey firko, I have my eye on the l/h xr side cover, where is pick up ?? thanks. also is it 200, 250 or 500??

TT

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 10:45:25 am »
I'm up for the KLR fairing and headlight.
I'd also like that best looking yellow front guard, but I'll negotiate with jimg1au on that one.  ;)

firko

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 10:51:11 am »
Jim....fight it out with Tony for the guard, the rest are yours. Tony, the KLR gear is yours and Wombat, the  stuff's in the exclusive upmarket garden suburb of Whalan in Western Sydney. No idea what model XR it's off. I found it on the side of the road about 10 years ago. It's yours if you want it.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 10:54:32 am »
Hi Firko, I will have the GPZ1100B2 fairing please. Don’t worry about posting yet. I will communicate with you latter about that.
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

firko

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 11:03:40 am »
Done Mick...I'll be sorry to see it go, it's one of  the last remnants of one of the most fun bikes I ever owned. But....all the shit's going, I need the room.

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 11:13:37 am »
Done Mick...I'll be sorry to see it go, it's one of  the last remnants of one of the most fun bikes I ever owned. But....all the shit's going, I need the room.
Thanks Firko, I am a dreamer and creator of hybrids as well. If my intended plan doesn’t materialize? It will still be yours, just stored somewhere else.
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 11:37:46 am »
Did any of them say dibs on the white petty front ??  if not looking for similar any colour if ya finds some more.  Also What about a steel Brit style front ( for the pre 70 tracky) ??
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline AdamN

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 11:47:42 am »
Firko,
how's the rest or the toolbag apart from the zipper. Be intersted if it's not trashed, and the white headlight in the same pic.
If you have anything IT or RM465ish you have my attention.
Cheers
Adam
'82 PE175Z, '92 YZ125D1, '93 WR500ZE, '13 KTM350EXC-F, '16 Husky TE300

firko

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 12:19:18 pm »
Freaky....Jims already put dibs on the fenders.  Adam, the TT600 tool bag seems OK, the number plate section of the headlight is broken (I actually remember the loop out when that happened, back in the early 80s.) I've got zero RM parts and the only IT stuff is a complete 175 and everything on it stays put.
Also What about a steel Brit style front ( for the pre 70 tracky) ??
Steel or aluminium Freaky? Most Brit competition stuff is aluminium. I can maybe do you an old DT250 steel guard but you'd have one of those I'm sure. I've got no alloy guards that'll be leaving anytime soon.

Offline The Wombat

• B-Grade
  • I think I can I think I can
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 12:52:24 pm »
That's funny Firko< I lost 1 on the side of the road but that was 28 years ago and in Tassie. So being that far north I don't suppose yr coming down for the 3 bridges Vinduro next month?? if not then I will pass on it but I know TOM68 was also looking for RB RC sidecovers.

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 03:17:43 pm »
OMG Firko your cleaning up the back shed? Save me the old KTM side cover and Ill buy yah a schooner at CD7

Cheers Mick
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 04:20:05 pm »
Will take TT headlight and rear guard.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.