Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 10897 times)

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Merry Christmas
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2007, 10:35:18 pm »
Yes, Merry Christmas to you all. It's been another great year and a pleasure to chat with you all and have your support for one of the best vintage forums around. All the best to everyone for a relaxing Christmas break and here's to an even better vintage year in 2008.

I'm away from the computer for a week so won't be online much at all, but hope to get back to it all in January and follow through on some promises to make some changes to the site.

And for 2008, my New Year's resolution will be to actually get out there and ride a few events. I think I managed a grand total of 4 vintage races in 07, so I can only do better. Especially if I can get back to Qld for one of the QVMX or BMCC events!!

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2007, 02:00:22 pm »
Will its that time of the year again and I thought last christmas was about a week ago ::) time flies faster when your having fun but I never seem to have enough time to get everything done. Christmas time over here is so busy that ya dont even get to finish one beer before another is already in ya hand, but that isnt a bad thing ;) We have the road racing (Cemetery Circuit) in my city so that Boxing Day isnt a day of rest and recovery but more of the same. Drinking and catching up with everyone. Its surpising how many VMXers race the cemetery circuit so walking along the pits can take up to a day on its own. The usual old hot dogs and chips can help clear the stomach for more beer and by the end of the day life is grand except for the sunburn and hangover that ya gonna have the next day :D. That night the pubs are overflowing with people and the town comes alive with the stories of the day, but at 4am us oldies start thinking about going home (if we can find it, or more to the point, if we are allowed back home ;D) and then for me the alarm will start ringing at 6:30am and its off to work :o :-\  and thats when I say to myself "I wish you a bloody merry christmas" and to you guys who have the time off ......(I wish you a bloody merry christmas)

To all of you who make this forum what it is, have a great time over christmas and I hope the new year will be the best you have ever had.......... ;D ;D ;D

See you all at CD-5

Merry Christmas
Don(DJ) & Karen
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline jimson

• Legend
  • Sanctuary point N.S.W
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2007, 02:15:11 pm »
G'day viewers I'm a little late for a hairy xmas but you all have a great VMX new year. jimson
Just a balless freak having a go

Tony T

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2007, 11:33:13 am »
Ok, so I'm a couple of days late................  ::)
Hope all my VMX mates had a great Christmas and have a very 'dirty' New Year.  ;D

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2008, 11:36:30 pm »
Hey 360 Ross are you still jewish............

Top year.
Thanks Graeme for this Spirit of an Era Forum  ;D  :-*
Best is in the West !!

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2008, 08:08:14 am »
You're welcome. And yes, Marry Christmas to all forum members, even those particularly strange regulars who seem to make this such an interesting and informative and often quiet weird place to hang out.

I think I made a New Years Resolution last year to ride more events, including a Queensland one. Well, I failed miserably, riding only a couple of HEAVEN rounds and getting to CD5. I would like to say I will do better in 2009 but I doubt it... Still, I do have an IT175 almost ready for what I think is the next big thing - Vinduro. So I really hope to get to one or two of those. And with any luck I'll actually get that YZ250G resto completed by this time next year.

In the meantime, though, I'll be kicking back and enjoying a relaxing Christmas and holiday break. Hope you all get to do the same and I'll look forward to another entertaining year reading your posts and maybe meeting some more of you in person.

All the best, and Merry Christmas.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2008, 08:11:54 am »
ross your the only jewish person driveing around with a truck load off pork

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2008, 10:45:19 am »
Yeah yeah Cheers and have a pleasant, special and SAFE dirty festive season, from your not at all "particularly strange regular" *  :D Tim 754 

* Name these unsavoury demented deviates please Graeme  so others may follow in their warped shadows .....  ;D ::) :o 8) ;) :)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

STW996

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2008, 12:32:24 pm »
A very Merry Christmas to all out there in VMX land, Also a very happy new year and look forward to meeting as may of you up here as  I can at CD 6 and the Nationals.

Graeme, a special thanks to you for giving us the vehicle to keep in touch and form new friendships online with this most enjoyable forum, we as a group see things through different eyes at times but we all share a common love of all things old, dirty and at time smelly but always fun!! Graeme Drop me a line if you what to do a QVMX round and I will find you a bike to ride as long as you don't mind red, Hoony same goes to you old mate you are a true Hondaman and it will be good to meet up with you at CD6.

Shane

Offline suzuki27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2008, 12:59:57 pm »
All the best Xmas wishes to the bike lovin brethren. I hope your Sack is at least half full - or refilling.And like a lot of others I hope to be doing more events in 09- Santa says yes, so that should take care of it. Keep Safe.

mx250

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 10:20:00 am »
I hope you got your christmas tree home safely ;D and you are all ready for a great christmas 8).

firko

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 11:50:44 am »
                                    On Behalf of the members and kitchen and bar staff of KLUB KEVLAR
                       I'd like to wish all of our Forum Friends a smooth and sumptious Christmas and a cool 2009. :-*

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 02:35:48 pm by firko »

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2008, 12:51:19 pm »
no tree,no snow ,no bike ,more skin  ;D
http://[/img]][/img]
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:53:32 pm by vmx247 »
Best is in the West !!

YSS

« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2008, 04:50:56 pm »
Allison , I dont believe it  :o

Offline 2 shocks

• A-Grade
  • Gods Country !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2008, 06:37:10 pm »
Hi Alison,

Your xmas cheer reminded me of a patient, who was speaking with us, at my fathers bedside today, as he turned to go back to his bed, my mother & I could barely contain our muffled laughter, considering the circumstances :D

I wish all of the Oz Forum members a Wonderful Xmas & All the Best for 2009

Mrs Maico #54