Author Topic: mighty Mikkola  (Read 1584 times)

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
Re: mighty Mikkola
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 11:44:28 pm »
Great video Motomaniac. I got to ride that track in '98 with another Aussie, Moose who lives in Belguim.
It was pretty much exactly the same as that video, scared the hell outa me coming down that steep hill where the Italian jumped off the track.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 07:30:16 am »
Great video Motomaniac. I got to ride that track in '98 with another Aussie, Moose who lives in Belguim.
It was pretty much exactly the same as that video, scared the hell outa me coming down that steep hill where the Italian jumped off the track.

The whole track looks scarey too me.Hate that hard slick stuff.

Are you stillin touch with Moose? Just wondering if he's still doing it. Caught up with him in 06 at Namur .He had contract with Pourcels team , haven't heard much since then.

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 04:08:20 pm »
Looks almost possible to run slicks on that track going on the black lines left everywhere

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 05:30:27 pm »
Are you stillin touch with Moose? Just wondering if he's still doing it. Caught up with him in 06 at Namur .He had contract with Pourcels team , haven't heard much since then.
Yes mate i still talk to Moose a bit. Should be catching up with him at Farleigh Castle vintage des nations later this year.
He now works for KYB at the MX GPs.

PB20

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 10:31:41 am »
An oldie but a goodie. Slick tracks like that were a bitch to master on 500's.