Author Topic: not bike related but still f**king funny- blonde moment  (Read 3413 times)

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
not bike related but still f**king funny- blonde moment
« on: April 09, 2010, 06:18:13 pm »
in  our complex there is a car mechnic ,mate of mine and i store excess bikes at his shop. i was getting a bike out and him and his mech where just pissing themselves. whats so funny i said.wait a minute and you will see.up on the hoist was a mazda 6,not very old 12-18mths.yes i said still cant see it.so they dropped the sump plug,approx 30 l of water came out of the engine.turns out the women was told to check the water ,when she couldnt see any water -in the oil filler on top of the engine she filled engine to the top of engine and started it,didnt run for very long.rates up there with the pretty red light on the dash!!

mx250

Re: not bike related but still f**king funny- blonde moment
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 06:46:28 pm »
Ah, assumption - the mother of all stuff ups. ;)

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 08:27:34 pm »
very sexist you blokes, should be ashamed of yourself.

Did she have great Tits ?
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline lukeb1961

• Legend
  • PE175N, RM80B, JR50C
    • View Profile
    • PE175N
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 08:52:21 pm »
I saw the same thing in '77 at the local garage. It sounds impossibly dumb, so the three of us stared unbelievingly, did nothing, remained silent and fell about once she had driven off.

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 09:10:02 pm »
a bloke i used to work with at kennards hire in sydney did the same thing but he checked his oil it was a bit low so he topped his vb commodore up to the top of the tappet cover :D then started the car and couldnt work out why it blew so much smoke.i asked what hed done when i seen all the smoke so he told me he'd put about 15 litres of oil cause it was a bit low ;D

Offline dalesween

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 09:17:01 pm »
Thats gold :D

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 09:34:23 pm »
urban myth????  What about the guy (I have heard a version of a rather luscious blonde) who went back to the boat shop he had bought some astronomically expensive boat from and said he wanted his money back.  When asked why he said it was as slow as a pig, wouldn't plane and wasn't worth the money they asked.  Shop owner said lets go and have a look.  Everything checked out OK above water so said he would take a dive and have a look underneath and see if there were any problems there.  Had been udnerwater about 15 secs when he lept out like he was being chased by a Great White shark.  The owner said whats wrong whats wrong - the guy couldn't stop laughing but eventually said to the owner - helps if you remove the trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You decide but from the emails above there are people like this out there!

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 10:02:32 pm »
what about people that pour twice as much oil in than the maker states only to find the sump plug still next to the now overflowing waste oil catch can,it was well flushed ;D

mx250

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 10:10:15 pm »
what about people that pour twice as much oil in than the maker states only to find the sump plug still next to the now overflowing waste oil catch can,it was well flushed ;D
It would never happen ::).

STW996

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 05:52:18 am »
Hoony, you kill me :D :D :D

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 08:19:24 am »
my father inlaw has done that many times tt5 maybe he should give up being a home mechanic ::) or maybe its the dementia ;D

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 09:38:40 am »
A good mate of mine has 4 or 5 courier vans around Melbourne and the drivers do the maintenance on the vans as part of their employment, well this new guy said yes i have finished the service and i`m ready to go next week.

What he has done though is drained the gearbox oil and then proceeded to tip the 5 litres of oil into the motor, needless to say 2 days later gearbox has welded itself together and was a throw away. What we worked out was the gearbox drain plug can been seen well before the sump plug can be found and that`s where the costly mistake happened.   Peter.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 11:07:00 am »
hi
a few of my mates work for nrma road side assist and the stories they tell you about both men and women make you burst at the seams they are so funny.esp the home tinkerer who say thats how the car was when they went to start it.filling the motor up with oil is very common place the service stations just see it as a sale nothing else.
cheers
jim

Offline DR500

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2010, 09:36:48 pm »
I work for RACQ and it is quiet common to over fill with oil/water.classic excuse is DAD said "check both oil and water and both should be filled to the Top!! I Had a Ford Festiva other day filled up to top of tappet cover with water,as dad said has to be same as radiator.O well keeps us in a job.

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2010, 10:04:44 pm »
RACV are helpful my mums car broke down in a convinient spot the driveway me and dad were away so it got towed to the local RACV they couldn't figure it out so it was taken to the dealers where they changed a fuse :D have heard lots of funny stories.
1971 tm400 and PE's