Author Topic: BMCC Practice day this weekend  (Read 1775 times)

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
BMCC Practice day this weekend
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:07:14 pm »

BMCC are holding a practice day this Sunday 11th of April 8).
Its working bee time again members, spare the club a few hours on Sat, bring along your whipper snippers, and good sense of humor.

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac
Be kind to your neighbour!!

DR

Re: BMCC Practice day this weekend
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 10:39:02 pm »
weather pending I'll be heading up for my very first ride since CD6 last year! ::)..looking forward to the proceedings is truly an understatement! ;)

oldfart

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 06:10:37 pm »
I thought I would never ever say it but I had fun on a RM 125 B.   Yes I have have had this bike sitting in me shed for 2 years finished, but have always thought it would be under powered and not up to speed. How I was proved so wrong :o  this little 125 goes like a cut snake and rev's over the moon ( not much there at  about 1/4 throttle ) but I soon got used to that.
I just can't believe how quik they go, and how little energy it saps out of you compared to a big bore .... I'm generaly firked after 3 laps
It now takes pride in sitting with it's big bore Bro's , It's not the prettiest bike in my fleet - but hey it's a rider.

mainline

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 06:20:23 pm »
looks like a real race bike Stu, that's a shiteload better than a garage queen  ;)

Offline steve234

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 07:09:43 pm »
nice bikes those suzies. wouldn't mind one myself.
Bultaco M106 Astro
Wanted: Dirt track bikes / parts / info

Offline PERM250

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 07:31:14 pm »
stew you were on fire today good to see you and doc having fun out there.maybe  even pete was a little excited over that bike. 

Offline pmc57

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 08:00:29 pm »
Stewy, thanks for the couple of dozen laps on the little beast, I was starting to get a good handle on it by the end and sort of found it's sweet spot.
Ed we're going to have to get those two 125's sorted and built asap, going by recent reaction on this forum, it seem all 125's are starting to make a big comback in the VMX arena. Starting lines may get a bit more crowded in the future.

DR

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 08:19:56 pm »
yup, had a few minor issues such as a wee skid and loose on the top corner in front of the pits on my very first lap :D had to swap the trick head and carb back to the stockers on the mighty TS due to detonation probs ::) snapped the brake stay arm and consequently the brake cable when it wrapped around the rear hub  :P but yeah..I had a fat time albeit in stifling heat and I'll be back for sure ;D  t'was good to catch up with people such as Pete and Ed whom I'd not seen since Classic Dirt 6 :) hopefully I'll be on my 125A/B next time also and we can all go around on our ringadings together! 8)

late edit, met Slawesy also, always good to meet other forum members, thanks for dropping by ;)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:40:53 pm by Doc »