Author Topic: Disappearing Threads  (Read 5829 times)

TT

Disappearing Threads
« on: March 29, 2010, 12:57:23 pm »
What's the go with removing entire threads? Can you do that and take the replies with it?
e.g. Jock made a post about his Yamaha 2T Muster this morning, I made a joke about it being a funny name for an event (referring to the Yamaha 500 Muster in SA) and now the whole thread is gone.  ???
Maybe I pissed him off or is there a malfunction that can cause threads to disappear? Or maybe I dreamed the whole thing............  :D
I tried doing a search, but didn't find it.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: Disappearing Threads
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 02:35:48 pm »
OR

D)  the original poster was infact a dipshit , unfortunalty other useful information was then posted into that thread and solid progress made, but being the moron they are they deleted the thread and wrecked it for every one.  ::)

E) They post bull shit and then remove it 5 mins later after they realise they posted crap, but not " being accountable for there words", then Delete there post or multiple posts from a discussion, unfortunatly this can also then create hollow spots and holes in a post as the continuity fails and it just reads all over the place.

I think this probably my first sincere post ( and/or last ) for the year .  :D

Gee and there i was just hoping it was just going to be your last post for the year. :D
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 02:38:04 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 02:43:10 pm »
What's the go with removing entire threads?

Good question Tony,
                            i also wonder why some guys on here always change their user name and delete their posts. ??    Peter.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 03:14:35 pm »
If I have something to say I will say it and back it up by using my name at the end of it. Jerry

TT

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 03:24:53 pm »
I'm not having a go at anyone, I just wasn't sure how it worked. If you could delete other people's posts by deleting the thread.
As for Jock's post, I hope I didn't upset him, I was just taking the piss.
Unlike me I know......................  ::)

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2010, 03:30:01 pm »
without trying to upset anyone, i think Walter YSS or is it A) or whatever his alias is is the main offender, Walter if you feel your threads are being abused, the general user will see it that way and more so will see thru it for what the comments are being made, so stay true to your posts and stop putting yourself up as a victim, not everyone wants to hear you sell YSS shocks all the time, just get into the conversation and leave your sales pitch to outside the forum.

Cheers Trev ( worms)

Mick

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2010, 03:34:38 pm »
OR

D)  the original poster was infact a dipshit

:D  :D

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2010, 03:51:56 pm »
Best thing about this post is " it wont disappear - " poof ' like they magically always do.    .....   YEAH !
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

oldfart

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2010, 04:29:51 pm »
A,   those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2010, 04:40:27 pm »
maybe I could of written it better but you ruined a couple of threads with removal, thats all

Cheers Trev, the only alias I have is worms and everybody knows me, good or bad!

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2010, 04:47:47 pm »

Whats this got to do with suspension  , Worm ?  Did anyone say a word of it ? Its only funny when the word YSS gets mentioned the master imposter tosser from Adelaide and lately a few new companions alike  jump on it . Of course anyone would defend his child .Must be cheap entertaining to them, bagging me hiding behind avatars and inuendos  .Knocking and baging is so easy in cyber , but actually do things , thats a different matter.  It will be interesting to see when things catch up to them in real life .   ;D   What a Kindergarten this has become . The sad thing is , its only handfull cockheads using bully tactics

Ummmm.     i just think you are now seeing how many people you have actually upset ? 

Maybe  this is a wake up call ? Maybe its time YOU stopped bullying people and sat down and shut up. 

Do you actually understand Bullying ?   ::) the onlyCyber bullying on here is a direct result of you and your action, the bullshit rant you just posted is totally out of place, the disgusting display by you in many threads, bagging people out for there choice to attend events currently across the country has become vulgar to say the least, never mind the abhorent Email you have been sending harrasing people  on why they choose to attend meetings, is none of you business to say the least. >:(

How dare you Cyber bully and degrade people because all of a sudden you have decided to bob up and attend an event, how many times have you come out with some lame excuse why you didnt attend after talking yourself up ?  Tassie comes to mind, i think it was the rego on your truck was out ........ ::)

anyway.  give it up and sit down. 

Every one else is fine.    And for what its worth I'll be at the Nationals enjoying myself on a racing weekend and thats  because I want too, not because walter or his alias decide the sport has gone to shit in a tea cup and hits the panic button.   And  No im not interested in talking to you, im there for a good time so stay away and keep your shit to yourself.  Steal someone else beer.

The reason the old boys have left you out in the cold is the same thing, they are sick of your ravings and rants and can no longer defend the crap that you come out with, your Forum decorum is totally missing as is any semblance of reality.    Your your own worst enemy.

if you just sat down and participated in normal conversation the forum would be a happy place.  I rarely post anymore unless i see something of interest, somthing of fun or something that pisses me off to the extend this missing thread/post delete crap does.

If you have something to say then leave it up, if you dont, then dont waste my time posting it in the first place.

Kerry marsh
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 05:09:27 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2010, 04:53:31 pm »
guilty   ;D only because i sold the bike ie  350 squarie thread

DR

« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 04:56:04 pm »
 :D frankly . .... .... . .... ;)

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 04:57:37 pm by Doc »

oldfart

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2010, 05:05:43 pm »
A,   those that live in glass houses should not throw stones.

The meaning of that post is ?  perhaps signed with a full name ? Lets just keep going and flash out all the lurkers and stabbers. Comon , say what you have to say and sign it .

Read what I have written and undersatand what I am saying .

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2010, 05:12:50 pm »

Is it ever possible for not to post a lie ? I never went Tassie , Today is Tuesday , tomorrow is wednesday ..

OK let me help you out so we dont have to read your lies.   Today is monday 29th , tomorrow is Tuesday 30th

Pull your head in.
74 Yamaha  flattracker's