Author Topic: RE:pe roller  (Read 3607 times)

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: RE:pe roller
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 08:29:29 am »
thanx guys just from asking on here and other places ive found how rare they really are and it would be a shame to see it pulled apart and i dont really want to part with it,just a lot of unanswered questions ive asked the mechanic like if the crank is so bad why has it held together for so long ive had it about 8-9 months and in that time theres only been about 4-5 sundays that it hasnt been out.when it is out its flat stick for about 45 mins to an hour has a rest for about 30 min then off again does this all day never been a prob until crank case seals went.even with stuffed seals after 3 weeks of sitting in garage pulled it out 2 kicks and it fired straight up so all in all i dont think it is as bad as the mechanic sais it it is.it will stay in my garage and become a project just funds are a bit short (4 kids mortgage 5 birds).should sell some of the birds :o.i just need something else to ride at the moment (having withdrawal symptoms from not riding).i just think its great how people go out of there way to help out on this site and if theres anything i can do to help out like pick up and store parts or bikes around brissy dont hesitate to ask just not much room for storing bikes but in sure if i move my hot rod chopper pushbikes outside i could fit another bike or two in the garage.cheers and thanx very much makes me very proud to be part of this site.gary

DR

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 09:07:38 pm »
oldskool, can you message me your email address, trying to send you a pm reply but I get an internal server error every time :-\

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 01:09:25 pm »
PE's are a bit hard to find now I haven't seen an 84 175 for sale or at the vinduro's.
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline oldskool

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2010, 06:51:13 pm »
sorry frosty but i sold it,but its gone to a forum member so hopefully we will see some photos of it when its reborn.cheers gary

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2010, 07:06:52 pm »
No that is all good I'd get in trouble if I bought another PE. :) Hope it gets done up and going again.
1971 tm400 and PE's