Author Topic: Footy's Started.  (Read 2740 times)

mx250

Footy's Started.
« on: March 12, 2010, 08:01:47 pm »
Yaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh ;) ;D 8)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Footy's Started.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 08:08:35 pm »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
Best is in the West !!

oldfart

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 08:17:22 pm »
Yawn.

Offline David Lahey

• Legend
  • Gladstone, Queensland Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 08:33:18 pm »
WTF is footy anyway?
previous pseudonym feetupfun

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 09:32:48 pm »
Your idol ? A cheating, arrogant bully is your idol ? That's rather disappointing, Walter... :-[
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Curly3

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 09:45:29 pm »
Go the Roosters.
Yeah Yeah Yeah, I know, I've heard em all before, but I'm a loyal die hard. I can hear Firko rushing to his keyboard as I type.

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 10:00:09 pm »
who else gets 110 % out of a car  , or passes people in the worst conditions ?  Who else gets trampled by the english spoken  media so hard  and just keeps coming from the back of the grid  winning . It inspires me . Sorry GD , perhaps thats where our opinions about racing differ . 

Damn straight it does Walter. The lead helmet, the t-bone on Villeneuve, the blatant win-or-bust effort on Damon Hill at Adelaide, the illegal launch control hidden on page 13 of the dashboard computer at Hockenheim, the illegal traction control that caused Senna's death from trying to keep up at Imola, the track-blocking incident at Monaco at the end of qualifying...the guy's a card-carrying a***hole. Not to mention whipping his bride out from under his mate's nose. If he's your hero, then you've got massive problems. Not all of them are secret anymore...  ::)

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 10:27:52 pm »
Calm down son, MX250 is the people's friend. Personally I couldn't give a rodent's rectum about the AFL, but then I didn't divert the thread. If you happen to like the driver that many websites refer to as "TGF" then that's fine, mate. All I'm saying is, if you idolise him, it reveals a window into your values...

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 11:06:24 pm »
stuff footy, The IPL starts tonight :)
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 01:48:17 am »
who else gets 110 % out of a car  , or passes people in the worst conditions ?  Who else gets trampled by the english spoken  media so hard  and just keeps coming from the back of the grid  winning . It inspires me . Sorry GD , perhaps thats where our opinions about racing differ . 

Damn straight it does Walter. The lead helmet, the t-bone on Villeneuve, the blatant win-or-bust effort on Damon Hill at Adelaide, the illegal launch control hidden on page 13 of the dashboard computer at Hockenheim, the illegal traction control that caused Senna's death from trying to keep up at Imola, the track-blocking incident at Monaco at the end of qualifying...the guy's a card-carrying a***hole. Not to mention whipping his bride out from under his mate's nose. If he's your hero, then you've got massive problems. Not all of them are secret anymore...  ::)

Funny, does sound like him   :D
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline YUMASTEPSIDE

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 08:01:28 am »
.........the only thing footy means to me is that I dont get any more music on the radio from friday night til tuesday morning, just a couple of morons yelling at each other about the same thing over and over    >:( >:( >:( >:( :(

Roger

mainline

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 01:23:03 pm »
wommit and hearsay 

any relation to Wallace and Gromit ?

firko

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 04:17:20 pm »
I go away for a few days and come back to see that some things never change. I can't for the life of me see how some F1 tosser fits into Graemes footy season thread. Obviously some posts have gone missing, killing what contunuity there may have been and turning the thread ito yet another Walter v Freaky slagfest. I like a good argument as much as the next bloke, in fact there was a time when I was often the nucleus of this kind of shit but now couldn't be bothered arguing the toss. It's petty behaviour and there are no winners, except the forum voyeurs who get off on this shit.

For what it's worth I'm glad footy is back. I went to the Tahs v Lions Super 14 game last night and was stoked to witness my beloved Tahs romp in a 73-12 win. 
All we need is the Rabbitoes tromping Easts on Sunday and it'll be a good weekend, making up for my having to miss my annual trip to the Clipsal in Adelaide after screwing both my cruciate and medial ligaments on the pushy on Monday last. Thank fu*k for opiate pain killers. ;D

Curly3

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 07:04:29 pm »
Redemption year begins, 36 - 10 over our arch rivals the Bunny Wabbits, a great start but a long way to go.
YEEEHAH.

Curly3

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2010, 06:45:56 pm »
Crash Bang, back to reality.