Author Topic: How many bikes!  (Read 19877 times)

Motoman

Re: How many bikes!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2010, 11:40:05 am »
Are you guys all rich, divorced and live on a large property with "mega" sheds or have understanding wives, some bikes in lounge rooms and have a out of whack financial plan???!!!

TM BILL

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2010, 11:41:58 am »
Where's TM Bill?  :D

Still bloody counting  :D

The reality is i probably only have about 30 going bikes and probably double that in projects  ::)

TM BILL

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2010, 11:51:11 am »
Are you guys all rich, divorced and live on a large property with "mega" sheds or have understanding wives, some bikes in lounge rooms and have a out of whack financial plan???!!!

Definetly NOT rich  :) divorced yes but lined up to get hitched again  ;D average house in town with no garage  :o However very large shed at work  8)

Girlfriend understands bikes were here first  ;) Occasional bike in lounge  :D

Financial plan keep borrowing and over insuring myself , marry a woman a decade younger than me (so she can keep working when iv'e had enough  :)and if that fails i will have spent 30 years bringing up 4 girls who cant wait to keep me in my old age  ;)

TT

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2010, 11:59:06 am »
Definetly NOT rich  :)

Anymore..............  :D :D

btw I don't remember quoting on your upcoming wedding, Bill............  ;)

DR

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2010, 12:06:32 pm »
Motoman, if I didn't have all my bikes and bits maybe I would have a few extra $ but I wouldn't have a life! The old bikes are my life and the most annoying part is I have very little space. Most of the bikes remain tucked away up under the house. I'll never be nor have I ever been rich, I survive on about the same money as social security and much less in the winter. To have shed where I had space between them or at least be able to view them without a major drama would be Utopia ;)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2010, 12:10:07 pm »
yep and want more  :P  :P  :P

I went searching for the bikes owned thread which is similar to this one and found another
era/age thread...few bikes may have moved on since.
http://ozvmx.com/community/index.php?topic=1493.0
cheers
Best is in the West !!

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2010, 12:33:38 pm »
ive only got 6 maicos (today) ::)

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2010, 12:40:03 pm »
tell me about it I could have bought 2 sets of UDX60s....hit me more than once

speaking of fetishes for Bill, best of recent craigslist Tokyo,

Looking for a south sea sailor type - m4m - 35 (Kanagawa, Gifu) ;)

I'm less manly and you may know that I am a sissy. Looking for a Yokohama older man who has been a south sea sailor. I can't meet guys on other sites so would like older manly guys in Yokohama to contact me as I am Less Manly. I am a sissy bottom and I like verbal dominant kinky men, looking forward to hearing from any older guys in Yokohama who want a sissy bottom, thanks.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

formerly Marc.com

Motoman

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2010, 12:41:56 pm »
Yeah, I hear you!  :)  I remember seeing some TV programs highlighting someone like Jeremy MaGrath or ex road racers for instance, who have special built garages full of their old and new bikes, decked out with checked flag vinyl flooring, lounge, helmets from the years lined up on a shelf, a bar perhaps and I would dream of having that one day. Not likely going to happen for me living in a crowded Sydney Beach suburb though! My wife is understanding as long as the bikes are out of sight when they are not being worked on. At the end of the day I can't complain and to be able to spend the amount of money I do racing at my age, (closer to 100 than to zero) and not hear complaints about going away on weekends, is pretty good. I will still dream though and there is still a possibilty another machine might "squeeze" it's way into my humble shed  one day! I certainly have a few models I am (dreaming of) considering!!

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2010, 01:03:11 pm »
I have a bit of a minibike thing,xr75ko,k1,k2 & 77 5 speeder,xl70,z50j x2,70 dax x 2,deltek rockhopper,cr125m & 250m,cr80ra x 2,xl100,xl75 plus 1/2 dozen old shitters out the back

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2010, 01:16:34 pm »
My wife is understanding as long as the bikes are out of sight when they are not being worked on.

Nah thats not understanding, understanding is she is cleaning the bike and unloading the trailer while you grab a beer at the end of a hard ride.

Now i am always a little surprised how little priority during the house purchase and construction phase is given to the garage, so much time is wasted designing kitchens where a good garage and a book shelf in the shitter is all you really need.

http://dreamgarage.com/dream-garages/
formerly Marc.com

Motoman

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2010, 02:02:00 pm »
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING 'BOUT! That's the sort of garage I want!

As far as understanding woman, the way to go would be one who races as well and have your kids clean the bikes!

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2010, 03:38:44 pm »
No, no, sort of, yes, no, yes.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

firko

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2010, 03:52:02 pm »
living in a crowded Sydney Beach suburb
Now who's the rich one?? ;D

All Things 414

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2010, 03:56:29 pm »
ive only got 6 maicos (today) ::)

Apparently that doesn't make you a real enthusiast mate......