Author Topic: Old Racers (the website for older racers)  (Read 8468 times)

DR

Re: Old Racers (the website for older racers)
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2010, 11:54:52 am »
Confuscious say "Do not do today that which maybe put off till tomorrow"..hmmmm :-X

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2010, 12:06:52 pm »
That's true Dennis, the main reason for the drop in numbers at ACT is the new track design. But that said you must admit that the Old Bikes class was staggering even before that. In any case, I hope they make some changes so that we can maybe get it happening again, but from what I've heard even the Over 45s class won't be appearing this year... That's a shame.

Now, sign up to Old Rider and join Canberra Scramblers. And come on down to Balallaba on the 14th.

As for Firko and his seditious Pre 90 stuff, I reckon we should band together and force him to do 10 laps of Conondale on a stock TM400 for that sort of heresy...

firko

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2010, 12:16:18 pm »
Nothing personal Mick....just nipping it in the bud before I again get accused of being "an obstructive old dinosaur, standing in the way of progress" as one puppy described me. Feel free to debate the pre 90 cause but please leave me out of it. My fightin' days are over. ;)

DR

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2010, 12:32:01 pm »
Graeme, I'll loan Firko the mighty TS400MX and you just watch the big fella go! :o actually I'd be a bit of history in the making but in all seriousness, I rode my TS125 and F11 at Connondale and they carved it up, particularly the TS. No problems anywhere excepting the bloody hill before it dropped down into the slushies on the run up to the bridge ::) not the bikes fault. simply couldn't get my shit together no matter how I held my tongue ::) hmmm...speaking of holding tongues, sometimes biting it works too :D

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2010, 01:58:07 pm »
Hey Chris, I know what you mean. I followed you for a while when you were on the F11 and that thing was cooking along. Reckon I need a helmet cam this year!

Now how's this for wandering off topic...

TT

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2010, 02:09:26 pm »
Confuscious say "Do not do today that which maybe put off till tomorrow"..hmmmm :-X

Better still: "Don't put off till tommorow, what you can get out of doing altogether. "  ;D