Author Topic: New member from US  (Read 961 times)

dirtaddict23

New member from US
« on: October 31, 2009, 03:28:16 pm »
Hi all......I recently stumbled upon this cool site whilst searching for some parts for my recent acquisition, a Cagiva WMX500. You guys have a great site here, haven't seen anything like it in the US....although I haven't searched real thoroughly either. Lot's of great info and links to other great websites.......bravo! I mostly race modern off-road stuff, Enduro and Hare Scramble, but have quite a vintage collection, about 60 bikes total, and I make it out to local vintage MX's and Trials events when I can. I wish we had some of that Vinduro stuff around here.....that would be a gas. Anyway.......looking forward to do some posting in the future.

Offline Stevo17

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: New member from US
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 04:09:26 pm »
Welcome dirtaddict !  You will find all sorts of leads here for parts and other info... That Cagiva of yours is a rare beast.  I hope that you enjoy your stay !  stevo

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: New member from US
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 05:09:28 pm »
G'day DirtAddict

any chance you can update us with progress on the WMX500, they are indeed a rare bike over here.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)