Author Topic: bike pay and pick up from mt macedon ?  (Read 4966 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Re: bike pay and pick up from mt macedon ?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 11:11:34 pm »
Freaky,
           you might need to get totally pissed and cross your eyes to understand that crap he is sending you.

I bet there`s nobody knocking his door down to buy his bike if he is chasing you that much, let him stew for a while. :)
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

All Things 414

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 07:51:43 am »
I'm hoping he buys a VMX bike and gets on here....... :D

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 01:19:45 pm »
maybe he can`t afford the phone call....offer him 4 n a half
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

mx250

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 02:29:29 pm »

For example >  " mate not givin it up i was just seeing how D u think i am.  already rolling myself due to impatience trust me mate its worth your 6800 u sinterested at 6400 then if so im not waiting days for feedbac got the number wr down and like to speak to asap u about it all"

A sad commentary on society - but I'm none too surprised, 'Reap as you sow'. As a group and as a profession, teachers don't put the effort in, they don't set the standard - they use the same crap and allow the same crap being used in exams, school work etc.

Teachers argue that the 'agenda' is being set by technology, advertisers and the users - i.e. by society. Maybe the are right. If we control it and set standards in Oz will that stop the debasing of the language in America, Chinese 'English', Indian 'English'?

Ah, we all doomed - the sky is falling ::) :D.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2009, 02:25:02 pm »
If a kid answers me

Not sure they would say anything, you'd only see the back of there head as they walked off. ( or in your case ran off  ;D )
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 02:41:48 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2009, 02:34:25 pm »
  they use the same crap and allow the same crap being used in exams, school work etc.
Teachers argue that the 'agenda' is being set by technology, advertisers and the users -
[/quote]

And when the users send out there first job resumes or attend to University, then they have a problem on their hands.

University professors get real tired of having to start courses with "what is a paragraph"
formerly Marc.com