Author Topic: vinduros  (Read 7736 times)

firko

Re: vinduros
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2009, 09:52:22 am »
I can see that some mischief is going down here, and it won't be long before someone clicks that "Ah, it's Firko".. I'm going to nip it in the bud right here and now and point out quite strongly that above Sun Prarie Jimmy (pissing in the wind) post is not by me and Shoey knows it.

I'm being 'outed' on this for no other reason than to try and cause trouble. It's disapointing and very annoying considering it has zero to do with initial intent of the post. Now who's muckraking Nathan?

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2009, 10:06:16 am »
*sigh*
So, Firko, are you putting your hand on your heart and telling the forum that you've never posted as Sun Prairie Jimmy? As they say: "I think he protests too much"... ::)

You are complicit in the SJP bullshit, so please don't try to clamber for the moral high ground now.

SPJ exists so that a handful of forum members can say stuff that they aren't willing to put their 'real' name to - ie: Cause trouble without ramifications for the poster's real identity.
I think its fair to say that anything that helps SPJ to disappear, would be a positive for the forum. This is raking the muck away, not raking it all over the carpet. ;)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 10:10:30 am by Nathan S »
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

shoey

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 10:16:17 am »
Nip it up Guy's

Cut it out right bloody now

Not here and not now.

Jimmy's done , who ever Jimmy is , he's done , finished , Cuput . 'Unless he's as dumb as i suspect he is "

He brings nothing good to what we all do and what we participate in as a result of being a non entity.

Let's move on

firko

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 10:59:38 am »
PM sent Nathan. But seeing that you are so adament about this...Of course I've been SPJ as are others. All I'm saying is that in this instance it isn't me. As far as I'm concerned SPJ is dead and has been for a while. (But I guess that won't stop you going over all of the past SPJ posts, forensically looking for nuances in the use of language to back your obsession. Go for it pal.)
I guess a donation to the Noel fund is out of the question now Nathan? ;D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 11:15:41 am by firko »

RIBBO

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 12:52:25 pm »
Getting back to Scottm original question,when the next Vinduro is on him and his KTM will be welcome,

shoey

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 01:01:45 pm »
MMMMMMMM , 500 KTM

:o :o :o :o :o :o on the grass track sections.

Offline scottm

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 06:23:55 pm »
Well I started something here , anyway thanks for  (SOME) info .
pre 84 thank you very much

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2009, 08:28:36 am »
Hi I live in Sydney as well and went to the first Rockley vinduro it was fantastic, could'nt make second one because of work commitments but was told it was just as good. I will not be missing the next one.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2009, 06:10:59 pm »
Huh?    ???   Can I ask a simple question here? 

WHY can any "guest" member post on the forum at all?   ::)

I thought that avenue for muck raking had been closed long ago.  >:(
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 08:33:17 pm by AjayVMX »

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2009, 08:22:00 pm »
He wasn't a guest when he posted - either Graeme or SPJ have deregistered SPJ as a user.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline AjayVMX

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • VMX Magazine
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 08:33:48 pm »
OK, fair enough.  ;D

firko

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 10:40:53 pm »
As one of SPJs keepers, I deregistered him myself to prevent any further posts being done in my honour.
Graeme has had nothing to do with it.