Author Topic: 2012 HBBB motocross  (Read 14061 times)

Offline KB171

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 HBBB motocross
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 11:44:43 AM »
Hah KB thanks for that shot but from that angle i look fat ,had a great weekend and all the family did too thanks to everyone we had a drink and a laugh with and at .already planning for next year cant wait .Hilly and crew.

It's just these late model shirts mate, You aint on your own.

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 03:30:33 PM »
Thanks for the pic KB, I wish the rest of the lap looked like i half knew what was goin on! I was out of breath after 3 corners after getting over the flu.
Maico's, the only way to go.

Offline Rosco

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 09:29:22 PM »
Gday all, anyone who might be or was at the Easter Friday 70's Reunion at HBBB, I have still a few Legend Posters that were on display for Sale,Floods, Bernie Ryan, Ronny Dinsdale , 70's MX Ideas and many more , email me and I can send pics and price, not expensive just covering printing cost.

rholden66@bigpond.com

Rosco

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2012, 10:48:56 AM »
This is very bad news bear.  I hope final diagnosis of extent of damage not too bad.  Best wishes for speedy recovery. 

It doesn't take much for it all to go pearshaped does it?  Not much at all....

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 12:12:55 PM »
whats in the retro Suzuki think top of page ? looks like a later model Suzuki with an Air coolled something and a custom steel tank ??? WTF
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline Viper65

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2012, 05:15:19 PM »
Gazza!
I can almost see your 6 pack mate...  or is that a slab?  Looks like you've got the same girth as me  ::)

I agree 100% about track watering - a little bit of water applied often is the way to go, not a large watering that turns the track to mud.

I'm sure you'll be right for Viper Rnd 1

Steve
Suzuki RM370B, RM400C, RM400N, RM250D, RM250K, PE250 (82), KTM 250GS (81), KTM350GS (88), XR600 x 2, RMZ450 x 2 (07 and 012), KTM250 EXC, Gas Gas 125 (08), Gas Gas 250 (10) Trials & TTR125 and XR80 (82)
Author of Scooter News

mc 61

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2012, 06:33:07 PM »
Speedy recovery Gaz!! You forgot to add that you went back out on the Maico after that off!!!! ???

Offline Rosco

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
Bloody Hell Super Hack, me and Goofster checked you out Sat Morn and you were flying, so sorry to see and here you were flying to Hospital Eventually Sunday, please keep all of us who are concerned up to date. Speed Recovery.  From Rosco, Goof, Les and Hilly.

Offline Slider29

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2012, 07:40:18 AM »
HEAR,HEAR!!!   I'll 2nd that.

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2012, 06:02:35 PM »
Gidday all, Tina and I had a ball over 3 days,  ;D bears big sale worked out perfect selling most if not all my left overs from my restos, catching up with many friends, and super stars of the past - many of which i've worked with over the years, i finally decided to take out the xr500 1982 which i purchased on friday morning,*** now it was around lunchtime sunday on the main mx track, i was told "Bear note it was extremely wet and slippery in places," did 2 sessions and came back feeling good, then decided to take the new maico aw400 1977 for a spin, the bike was flying, but after only a few laps something didnt feel right, maybe the forks were short on oil?, they felt like they were topping out badly and felt unsafe and not right, i was about to enter the drop off and having someone behind me i made the decision to exit the track,  i just wanted to roll off the top off the berm and get out of the way, not knowing what was about to happen, the bike slipped in the bog hole at the bottom and pitched me over the berm, at this point i thought i was all good, i got the front wheel over only to launch the rear right up into the stratosphere, now facing me was a bloody 30 foot drop off on the other side, the bike then front flipped and cart wheeled to the bottom then the bike landed on top of me, a couple of seconds went by and in extreme pain with adrenalin running at full tilt, i thought what have i done, by now joey (Paul) Stacker jumped the fence came over and thought i might have been in trouble, i said paul just pick me up mate, shook my head, waved my arms and tried to get my breath back, joey then started the bike for me "thanks mate" i then rode back to the pits slowly, took my shirt off only to get told not good Bear you should see the mess youve made of yourself, Tina nearly fainted when she got wind of the big crash she had wondered why she didnt see me come past the finish line again, i then packed up the bikes thanks to yzhilly and drove home 105kms, unloaded all my bikes and gear and collapsed on the bed, the next morning i woke after an interrupted night from hell and went straight to hospital. this is where it all turned to shit, what have i done, first a neck brace then 20 hours flat on my back, after exrays the news just got worse, now they want ct scans, only to realise that i might have fractured my neck, destroyed my left knee a major rebuild required, bruised ribs, trashed my back and hips. bruises all over, badly damaged my stomach, and now tonight i just might try and get some sleep, by the way guys - **** after all the rain why, why do they keep on watering the track, guys next time you might actually get some one killed in the process talk soon and thanks to all the people that helped me out Bear

Fuggin hell Gazza thats no good. Them forks worked well with my 70kg punishing them a few times.. :-\ Hope you get better asap and get back on board
Maico's, the only way to go.

Offline KB171

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2012, 07:57:53 PM »
Jimmy Baker giving Kens new Maico mid flight directional changes  8)

Hilly giving the 400 a handfull

Henry Leatham

Mark and Andy

JB on KB's RZ

KB on KB's RZ

Jody Mason YZ360B

Jake CR125m

KB CR250M

KB TT500

Doggy Digger

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2012, 12:18:06 PM »
There're some lovely photos in there, KB!