Author Topic: Which to ride.  (Read 2885 times)

albrid-3

Re: Which to ride.
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 08:28:07 pm »
It does matter wheather they are good in their day or not, I have race all four, Kx then Can-am both are quick bikes.

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 09:07:55 pm »
K if you are taking the pre 78 Husky then make it team Husky and take the pre 75 Husky as well. Co ordinate your riding gear etc and have someone take plenty of pics to remember the day.

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2011, 10:55:09 pm »
The Husky looks to be taking first place at the moment. I have a nice '77 390AMX on the way now, plus the '77 360 engined CR and I do like my Husky's. The Can Am is fast but a bit revvy for my style and it would probably be a shame to take the KX out of the "museum" and ride it. I raced a mag 250 a few years back, liked it but I reckon the '73 engine has a wider power spread and is a bit more versatile. There's still a while to go and no doubt I'll probably change my mind a few more times. It won't be an Elsinore even though there's a couple here, I don't have a TM but there may be a silver & red bike in the pipe line. The Phantom & Monty have new homes. Then again I could always go for a big bore. I used to indecisive, but now I'm just not sure! Thanks for the input guys, it's interesting for sure.
Cheers,
K