Author Topic: Death of the Pollywaffle  (Read 5918 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Death of the Pollywaffle
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2009, 06:29:20 pm »
Cadburys Chocolate ,Downsized packaging was due entirely to "Consumer requests" so Cadbury say.... Mind you Mars had the gall to place in the newspapers an Ad  that stated their reduction in bar size was a "healthy option!!!" so we ate less nasty stuff!!!!! and anyone else noticed a lack of "Neapolitan Icecream " in tubs now?
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2009, 06:44:41 pm »

As for things changing for the worse, I've recently found a local bakery that sells sausage rolls that are just like I remember, ie. good sized, spicy meat, and great flaky pastry, and not dried out dog poo wrapped in some tasteless yellow cardboard pretending to be pastry.

Bakers Hill bakery WA.  Sausage rolls, Light crisp Flaky pastry.  A real tasty meat filling that needs no tomato sauce to help.  dangerous place to visit.  Always end up with bits of pastry all over me and the car, but oh so good
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline BAHNZY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2009, 09:09:29 pm »
move onto Turkish Delight  ;)

i think i'd rather chocolate coat a turd and have a go at that than eat Turkish Delight !!!
Rod (BAHNZY) Bahn

maxvmx

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 06:48:05 pm »
I remember a time in 1983 when, inspired by Caddy shack, we bought a polly waffle and put it in a lap pool - man we pissed our selves laughing!! Anyay - bloody immature now! Mars bars don't float - what are gen Y gonna do ??