Author Topic: Motocross des Viper  (Read 4984 times)

Offline NR555

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Motocross des Viper
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 04:20:21 pm »
We could enter team maico..  to kick start the european entry list.  Shaun,myself, Clint Baker,stewie Muntz Marty ritchie( I hear marty has a 490 now), maico42 are all a chance for selection..
 ???

Go the Euros.

I too heard that Marty has some trick 490 in the works for next season (I haven't seen it yet).  

I also hear Mosig is interested in having a crack at VIPER on it too.  Might be hard to stay on the same lap as Team Maico if that happens ;D

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 04:26:53 pm »
That be good to see, Mosig can ride the modern nationals on it if the ride for 2010 situation is not good for him :D
I reckon i could recruit Brent Landman to swing off a maico too if we were a rider down at any stage :o  They would be blown away at how much fun u can have on a bike older than they are!
Maico's, the only way to go.

Offline Hotelmoto

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 07:28:45 pm »
Team Husqvarna pre-season training starts when??

"Honey I can't let the team down I must ride in every VIPER meet"  That will work  ;D

It's a great idea..

All Things 414

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 07:22:31 am »
If we made it so as each individual could drop a round for the year then that would take the preasure off having to attend every meeting. If we had four classes, what should they be?
As I said, I'd be happy to collate the points and stretch my short arm into a long pocket for a prize (you'd think being hero worshipped world-wide would be enough!.... :D)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 07:38:54 am »
TEAM MAICO  will be less one maico rider this year stu has lost his mojo and is contemplateing turning japanese aswell  .1980 honda 250.
that means ross nimmo and stu  mugen will be like 2 sumos going at it hammer and chopsticks
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 07:46:17 am by paul »

Offline motomaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 10:08:24 am »
The Maico's will have about 4 YZ 465's to do battle with next year.I reckon team Honda would own the 250's.
Suzuki the 125's
We might collectively be able to beat Simon Healy since team Kawie is a bit low on numbers . ???

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 10:19:40 am »
The Maico's will have about 4 YZ 465's to do battle with next year.I reckon team Honda would own the 250's.
Suzuki the 125's
We might collectively be able to beat Simon Healy since team Kawie is a bit low on numbers . ???

simon will have competition next year i hope.. if shaun gets his arse into gear.. and marty decides to ride the wheels of this phantom he is building :D
Maico's, the only way to go.