Author Topic: Get well soon  (Read 3826 times)

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Get well soon
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 07:56:54 pm »
Yep, it's true, get to 50 or 60 and you've racked up a few great medical experiences to share over the dinner table!

My best wishes to all those with prostate issues, and to you Trev for the trauma you've been through. I had my PSA checked as part of the kidney thing and it's fine. Hope it stays that way, that biopsy thing sounds pretty average.

Here's a thing. I got appendicitis a couple of years ago and they whipped it out. At the same time, my stepson had a ruptured appendix and they took his out too. I found out that it's only modern surgical techniques, and in particular penicillin, that makes appendix removal a doddle. Because, before this, appendicitis was 99% fatal. It is now .02% fatal. 100 years ago, my family would have been cut in half from simple old appendicitis.

Thank God for modern science, huh?

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Get well soon
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 08:45:41 pm »
bloody hell guys you know how to put a scare into somebody.  Anyway on a lighter note Rossco - green end of a duck turd is supposed to be good for the moe growth - haven't tried it on the scone though (mind you haven't tried it for the moe either!!).  Also for those of you out there that are gluttons for punishment prostate condition can be checked through blood tests now - have mine done every year through company medical  :o

Rossco
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica