Author Topic: various TS parts required  (Read 2232 times)

DR

Re: various TS parts required
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 07:59:32 am »
 :D shopping list eh Gorby..jeez where to start! so many projects so little time ::)

the TS90 I'm now thinking I should try and go back to patina original. Not an over the top resto but tidy all the same so yup, battery box, headlight/tail light, speedo and chain guard are the main items as the 70 model never had blinkers to bother about. Thinking I should maybe try and hunt up a nos wiring harness as most by now have been hacked and chopped, if you have a goody though I'd glady accept that as well ;D
this time I 'insist' on payment ok, the yz plastics you sent were spot on btw, the little XR/YZ isn't far off being rideable ;)

CG that carb you have is probably from the '76 which is different. I think they are a push in type spigot mount which would require some work to fit. The square bit at the top is nothing to be overly concerned about and doesn't cause any problem except you need the right cable.

TM BILL

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 08:18:21 am »
Doc i got your TS 100 seat , Ts 125 Carb, ithink i have the TS 250 mag cover and air box will email pics Bill

DR

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2009, 02:15:38 pm »
you're a bloody legend Bill! The TS100 seat is an item I'd figured would be really hard to find so a big thanks for that one! ;D Sully (Ray) has dropped in a couple of mag covers on Sunday but I'd need to do a cut and shut job to make something useable from the 2 so if you don't have the 250 mag cover no stress as I can make something from the pair of broken ones. I also have that old TM250 cover he you gave me but I'm now wanting to do a number on a '72 TS so the TM cover goes on the '76. I may sound greedy but I have at least 4 bikes using these engines and trying to find triple the amount of parts has been a struggle but with your lot I think I have them all covered so to speak ;D 

Speaking of TS250A models, if anyone has a seat for a '76 TS250A Bill is in need of one and so am I  ;) (I didn't know they were different to you mentioned it so Bill get first dibs on anything that crops up :P) thanks